Masdiva should insist on a Colby Covington rematch for his return fight from his faux retirement!

1.He should only be matched up with strikers.
2.He gave Colby street justice.Thus gained street cred.
Sneaking up and sucker punching someone is cowardly and no respect AT ALL was gained. I dont know what happened after did Mas run off like an even bigger coward or did he stay and fight?
Miami has changed since I lived there and so has the type of people. Maybe the newer people think this is something cool but these newer people dont really really amount to much.

He got completely dominated in that fight

If you rewatch it, he actually gets knocked out, standing for a second, and then gets his wits back

Colby flashed him in the fourth round I think

He got totally dominated, and looked like shit after talking all that smack

Jorge then became irrelevant and retired, and Colby was going on to fight for the title. His ego was so badly bruised that he had to go pull that sucker punch pussy bullshit...

I want to say it lost him fans, but it probably gained him some more gold teeth eighth grade education fans... they can go watch his bullshit backyard brawl shows in Florida and talk about street cred or whatever...

Jorge Masvidal was a huge pussy. Couldn't do anything in front of everybody and got dominated. And then suckered him from behind (probably had brass knuckles on like a little bitch ) like three or four times, and the guy didn't even fall...

Anyway, I used to be a big fan but fuck George
You should go rewatch the fight he does go out at one point... by the end of the fight, his face didn't even look like his face
Couldn't have said it better myself

Nah,he s right-you dont know how things work.

Are you insinuating that if you constantly run your mouth about another man, then when it's time to back up all the tough talk like a real man,
you can't, but instead get absolutely humiliated and embarrassed in your home town, in front of your father, family and friends, and then you
decide to disguise yourself, sneak up on that other man in the dark, and attack him without warning, that makes you gangster?

I rewatched the fight, and was surprised when I saw it.

Hang tight, I'll find it and timestamp it

Edit its at 19:55

I didn't clip it but watch it at 19:55
Colby hit him with a head kick and had him against the fence, but George recovered well He moved a lot when he was hurt.

Ah nice find. I don't think he was out at all imo, but he got hit nicely there

Are you insinuating that if you constantly run your mouth about another man, then when it's time to back up all the tough talk like a real man,
you can't, but instead get absolutely humiliated and embarrassed in your home town, in front of your father, family and friends, and then you
decide to disguise yourself, sneak up on that other man in the dark, and attack him without warning, that makes you gangster?

I think he is saying it was ok for George to hide in the dark with a hoodie and face mask and attack someone while still failing to drop him because George explained afterwards he is gangster because he was doing the show your face challenge.

This is what gangster looks like

Sneaking up and sucker punching someone is cowardly and no respect AT ALL was gained. I dont know what happened after did Mas run off like an even bigger coward or did he stay and fight?
Miami has changed since I lived there and so has the type of people. Maybe the newer people think this is something cool but these newer people dont really really amount to much.
It s cowardly if you play that KO this guy put game.
When you have reason it s justice.

That’s not what happened between them but just how you think or worded it to happen.
Doesnt mean it s true.

Ah nice find. I don't think he was out at all imo, but he got hit nicely there
Agreed

Also, like 30 seconds after all that happened, George caught him with a nice hook

Re-watching it, though he definitely look like he was in trouble or stunned at least

I had totally forgotten about it, or didn't even realize it happened

Please explain what part of my post wasn't true.

I'll wait here with the crickets...
You said Masvidal constantly ran his mouth about Covington-like the viceversa isnt true.
It s making out like Colby was the good guy.
The truth is they had history,they were bros and then something happened,we dont know exactly what-the rumor is that a bad gum break up from Colby with Jorge siding with the gym owner-that led to the end of the relationship.
Afterwards in the build up to the fight and before Colby brought up personal stuff multiple times,wife stuff etc.
When you bring that sirt of stuff up all bete are off son,you best be sure STREET JUSTICE will be served,swift and honest.
And that’s what happened.

You said Masvidal constantly ran his mouth about Covington-like the viceversa isnt true.
The truth is they had history,they were bros and then something happened,we dont know exactly what-the rumor is that a bad gum break up from Colby with Jorge siding with the gym owner-that led to the end of the relationship.
Afterwards in the build up to the fight and before Colby brought up personal stuff multiple times,wife stuff etc.
When you bring that sirt of stuff up all bete are off son,you best be sure STREET JUSTICE will be served,swift and honest.
1704756648778.png

Can't tell if stupid or trolling.

Back