Crime Mass Shooting at El Paso Wal-Mart: 20 Dead, 26 Injured

Barrel of laughs president and his lemmings laughed it up about stopping migrants by shooting them

EBI2WpZXsAEUGtV.jpg:large

Taken straight out of the Don Lemon hand book for leftists. Everyone that doesn't fall in line and agree with the leftist propaganda arm is racist.

I can't name these racists or quote specific racist comments. What I can do is put everyone under the racist umbrella because I am so woke.

Nobody believes a word you say, and by continuing to lose every debate on here isn't helping your psyche. yell racist! rinse repeat, so clever.

I don't even know who you are, but I already listed 4 posters and quoted their exact quotes.
Well here is Greoric saying that blacks do not belong in white society, and that whites need to secede to form their own society. He expanded on it many times, with absolutely no condemnation from a single right wing poster:

Here Greoric says that once blacks are separated, we need to learn from the mistake and never allow them back:

Go to this thread and read post #85 where Greoric lays out his entire stance about racial genetics determining political opinions, forming the foundation for his belief that races should all be separated:

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...as-most-admired.3885809/page-4#post-147798513

The disturbing part is that nobody ever condemned him from the right. He got plenty of likes for his racist ramblings, but no blowback.

Here is that white nationalist guy with that uses common white supremacist slogans, but says he just wants a home for whites.

Here are some weird posts from Lord Commander Palis, again they unquotable since the threads are closed and he's now on a different account. He's making an unsupportable racist statement about Swedish people being genocided by an inferior race:

Him saying people he disagrees with politically are not even people, which sounds exactly like the beginnings of a manifesto:

Here is some white genocide talk from the other day:

There's also plenty of talk about "3rd world genetics" being to blame for violence, and how people of color should just be thankful for the whites. This stuff is all over the forum, I'm sure you are not actually missing it. Offering support to people these ideologies is what emboldens them to act out some violent fantasy that they have. Some of them truly seem to believe that they are superior, and fighting some good fight against a mystery opponent that is trying to destroy their race.

Forums need to do a better job of recognizing when people have left the reservation, and making sure they understand that they are not supported.

If you like "universal background checks" so much, how about exchanging them for constitutional reciprocity?
I have no issue with that at all, and it's wonky enough to get past the masses on the left.

Yeah, I gotta say, as much as actual racist rhetoric can be damaging to the site and needs to be enforced, I don't think blanketing everyone as "White Supremacists", "Racists", or "Nazis", is doing the site any favors and should be equally enforced. Put up or shut up, because if you can't, you're just smearing people and directing "White Supremacist" Google searches to Sherdog.

You also said his views were mostly right.
Should I clarify as "far right"? He went and shot at Mexicans because of his RIGHT WING ideologies. Not because he espoused Andrew Yang's Universal Basic Income.

You are okay casting umbrella aspersions against the board that they are "a lot of white supremacists", here, but you refuse to name them when challenged. If you're going to make an allegation this incendiary, you ought to be willign to back it up, and you ought to be specific.

FWIW, @Wingslaught was recently arguing the exact thing you said Greoric was banned for.

@goldennirvana has for years been saying the exact same thing as these recent anti-immigration shooters and he doesn't even bother with pseudo science to support his points.

@Thurisaz is a pro-segregationist, though he's generally careful about saying explicitly racist things. I'm sure I could find some slip ups if I looked.

I've had most of the racists on ignore for a while, so I can't recall them easily and I'm sure many have been banned, but those guys came to mind.

Last edited:
Wait. So being against illegal immigration makes one racist?

Stop the nonsense dude
Agreeing with that nutcase's manifesto is racist.....That nutcases manifesto was full of shit and exaggerations.

So yeah dude, you're racist if you agree with the manifesto of a racist who just targeted/killed people because of their race.

Yeah, I gotta say, as much as actual racist rhetoric can be damaging to the site and needs to be enforced, I don't think blanketing everyone as "White Supremacists", "Racists", or "Nazis", is doing the site any favors and should be equally enforced. Put up or shut up, because if you can't, you're just smearing people and directing "White Supremacist" Google searches to Sherdog.
Fair and noted, I've been unusually dickish in this thread for my part. Apologies to @SBJJ if he's actually being sincere. I'm from California and the Mexican people here are good people and very hard working and I deal with them regularly. Seeing some sick fuck who just targeted them seemingly being defended on here, indirectly or directly, really goes over the line for me.

Its fucking hilarious. The only posters I ever see posting the names of these racist sites on Sherdog are a couple of posters who say they hate racists/nazis

So what you're saying is that moderators are doing their job, and scrubbing racist posts? You can't stop anyone from posting anything, but you're implying that there is a big racism problem here and nothing is being done about it, but are giving examples of banned posters, and deleted posts.

Do you understand where your logic is failing?
The guy said that nobody posted racist shit on this thread...I simply showed the facts, that somebody indeed did do that.

There is a big racist problem here but lots of posters are good to keep it between the lines, they aren't blatant about it...and mods censorship hasn't always been like this, it was Sherfront in 2015/2016.

I know lots of posters here are hidden racist, is normal.

@Thurisaz is a pro-segregationist, though he's generally careful about saying explicitly racist things. I'm sure I could find some slip ups if I looked.
The word you're looking for is nationalist. Every nation needs a home, and if they're forced to share it with other nations, eventually they will have a war to find out who calls the shots and throws the other nation out or kills it. That's how separate peoples came to be in the first place. If you want to call me racist for not advocating for inevitable violence between peoples, so be it, I don't really care one way or the other. Race and nation were originally synonyms, so calling a nationalist one is, in a dissimulating sense, a "correct" use of the word.

edit. typo

Last edited:
The guy said that nobody posted racist shit on this thread...I simply showed the facts, that somebody indeed did do that.

And it was promptly deleted(if you're not just talking out of your ass, of course)

There is a big racist problem here

Which is something you have yet to back up. You've got one deleted post, and a couple banned posters, and allusions to "hidden racists". Not exactly convincing arguments.

Do you care to back up your assessment at all, or are you good?

Maybe more posters here should stop using white supremacists talking points and less will be called out for their bullshit.

The word you're looking for is nationalist. Every nation needs a home, and if they're forced to share it with other nations, eventually they will have a war to find out who calls the shots and throws the other nation out or kills it. That's how separate peoples came to be in the first place. If you want to call me racist for not advocating for inevitable violence between peoples, so be it, I don't really care one way or the other. Race and nation were originally synonyms, to calling a nationalist one is, in a dissimulating sense, a "correct" use of the word.

Thanks for clarifying.

@MadDildo, there it is if you want it, though he's generally less inflammatory than others.

Lmao they'll say anything but the actual problem.

Good strategy for Republicans.

It would easy to write this off as some out of touch old fuck but it’s a very purposeful attempt to run interference for the adherents of a garbage ideology that the GOP has deliberately fostered for decades.

Maybe more posters here should stop using white supremacists talking points and less will be called out for their bullshit.

It's hard to take a liberal seriously on what qualifies as such.

Any examples, or are you another Liberal talking out of your ass?

And it was promptly deleted(if you're not just talking out of your ass, of course)

Which is something you have yet to back up. You've got one deleted post, and a couple banned posters, and allusions to "hidden racists". Not exactly convincing arguments.

Do you care to back up your assessment at all, or are you good?
Alright dude, for now on, I will keep track of all the racist shit and borderline racist shit I seen here.....everything.

Pretend all you want, but all sherdoggers who have read these forums for a while, know what Im talking about.

Should I clarify as "far right"? He went and shot at Mexicans because of his RIGHT WING ideologies. Not because he espoused Andrew Yang's Universal Basic Income.

Only because you guys have decided that racism is a right wing view and ignore the evidence of racism within the political left.

The guy was anti-corporate, he railed about climate change, and automation of the workforce and denounced democrats and republican equally.. He seems like strange mixture of views - which is honestly probably the case with most independents.

The word you're looking for is nationalist. Every nation needs a home, and if they're forced to share it with other nations, eventually they will have a war to find out who calls the shots and throws the other nation out or kills it. That's how separate peoples came to be in the first place. If you want to call me racist for not advocating for inevitable violence between peoples, so be it, I don't really care one way or the other. Race and nation were originally synonyms, to calling a nationalist one is, in a dissimulating sense, a "correct" use of the word.
White fascism, ladies and gentlemen.

Back