Crime Mass shooting in Russia at Crocus City Hall

They are doing it simply to hurt democrats, if it was a republican in charge the war drums and flag waving would be off the charts..

Unlikely, Republicans were all for war against Russia until Trump told not to support Ukraine and Trump is a Putin cocksucker

I didn't understood your post well, i thought you were talking about drone strikes.
I didn't understood your post well, i thought you were talking about drone strikes.
Yes. Long ago.
Rublovka is area in Moscow with most expensive mortgage owned by impactful ppl.
A lot of them are Putin's and United Russia supporters.... and when they see drone even without casualities they are calling Duma lawmakers and Patrushev & CO. ...and these they can't ignore.
Also enough ppl in Rus politics are connected with ...nice mortgage in Rublovka...

Rublovka is like Hollywood and Las Vegas elite areas in U.S

They are doing it simply to hurt democrats, if it was a republican in charge the war drums and flag waving would be off the charts..
There's too much money to be made for the GOP to ignore their marching orders.

Not super incline to believe what comes out of Russia just on its face.

Link?
Very much wouldnt be surprised.

This is someone ideology driven. Extremists. You dont do stuff like this for money, you know you will die doing it.

My guess is seditious chechens insurgents, but Russia cant put out that narrative, as it would make Kadyrov look bad, and Putin severely needs him at the moment.

How much of a moron do you feel like now? We have self-filmed videos of these ghouls carrying out the massacre, including an especially horrifying moment where one of the little midgets slashes a dying man's throat in the foyer. It was central Asians.

doesn't make sense what he's saying. why would they go to Belarus, which would have immediately offered them to Russia? Ukraine makes the most sense where they would be safer.
Russia very carefully guards border zone and zone before frontlines...vs Ukraine.
While Belarus is No1 friend of Russia and there .....

Also is ridiculous to blame Ukr about this shit because this doesn't make nor military nor economic damage to Russia...pretty opposite , putin will be able easily to increase budget for military and KGB...this isn't good for Ukr.
Belarus also uses their KGB on borders vs EU countries and Ukr, while Russia is considered as friendly ally...

If you want to blame on this Ukr....better post in open text that you support Putin.

How much of a moron do you feel like now? We have self-filmed videos of these ghouls carrying out the massacre, including an especially horrifying moment where one of the little midgets slashes a dying man's throat in the foyer. It was central Asians.

big.gif

doesn't make sense what he's saying. why would they go to Belarus, which would have immediately offered them to Russia? Ukraine makes the most sense where they would be safer.
Dunno about 2024 but if you look at Russian news Belarus was used for years by people with problems with the law to leave. Like, because of union with Russia entering Belarus is not more difficult than move to another Russian region and from there you would be able to enter Poland or Lithuania or go to the airport. If I am not mistaken famous Russian Neo-Nazi Martsinkevich when he was wanted by Russian police got to Belarus by a car and then left on plane to Thailand.

Unlikely, Republicans were all for war against Russia until Trump told not to support Ukraine and Trump is a Putin cocksucker
Trump's clearly in the tank for Putin .... it's not just compromising intel that Putin has - Trump flat out uses langauge coined by one of Putin's arch pan-Russianism / far right authoritarian strategy Aleksander Dugin. I have NO doubt, Trump and his lackies get regular intel from the Russians and political advice on rhetoric. Drain the swamp is straight from Dugin.

uh.. radicals I agree with but nothing wrong with people who aren't radicalized - are your parents extremists?
What do you wager the percentage of Islamic people are, who don't support the more radical elements of Islam?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back