Crime Mass shooting in Russia at Crocus City Hall

So one of the vids looks like at least 5 or 6 attackers. Horrific footage I wish I hadn’t watched, certainly way more than the 40 reported dead. R.I.P the victims.

Where are you guys reading they escaped?

I've read there are concerns 1 attacker had escaped

While i dont have any reason to believe this anything other than a terrorist attack, there was little motivation for Putin to do much with the warnings...

I think anytime someone in power fails to keep their own people safe, their grip on power becomes a little more tenuous.

Makes me laugh for all the morons that feel sorry for civilians.

No one feels sorry for Rus pounding civilians in Ukraine. Fuck em
Horrible take and its not true either, there's plenty of people feeling sorry for Ukrainian deaths aswell.

These aren't russian soldiers in Ukraine getting killed in combat, these were civilians enjoying some entertainment.

Of course. But stuff like this will happen as long as you interfere in other countries.

Yea which is another reason the US should not be in the world police "business".

"Walk softly and carry a big stick".

While i dont have any reason to believe this anything other than a terrorist attack, there was little motivation for Putin to do much with the warnings...

Well, I think the reality is Russian intelligence is spread incredibly thin over the Ukraine war. They're looking for Russian dissidents and suppressing Ukrainians in occupied territory. Any excess security forces are also deployed. The warning wasn't necessarily ignored, there just probably wasn't much they could do with it.

Russia is getting spread very thin between the war and Ukraine's drone campaign, now this? Pretty tough spot for Putin after the election.

Back