Crime Mass Shooting in Texas Church.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very specific target. Would like to know political affiliation.

I'm looking at one right now where a dude got 18 months with his BCD.

At a General Court-Martial at Camp Lejeune, North Carolina, Corporal D. W. Watt was convicted by a military judge of violation of a lawful general order,fleeing apprehension, reckless operation of a vehicle, and wrongful use, introduction, distribution, and possession with intent to distribute of a controlled substance. The military judge sentenced the accused to 18 months confinement, reduction to E-1, and a bad conduct discharge. The pre-trial agreement had no effect on the sentence.

Drugs, and that was a general courts martial so he still had a felony felony due to the conviction

This guy was up for assault on wife and child

This is the 2nd conservative, white target in a mass shooting two months.

Does anybody here even fkn know of the Vegas shooter was a Trump hater or lover yet? B.s. conspiracies aside, I want to fkn know.

Does anybody here even fkn know of the Vegas shooter was a Trump hater or lover yet? B.s. conspiracies aside, I want to fkn know.

Logic would say that a Trump supporter would not shoot his own kind

I heard that the shooter was from Comal County (I'm in New Braunfels, TX which is in Comal County) but then others news outlets are saying he was from a suburb of San Antonio (we aren't a suburb of SA). I guess he lived in the southern area of Comal County (outside New Braunfels city) where it abuts Bexar County (SA).

I thought if he had a domestic violence conviction he would not be able to legally own a firearm.

You are digging really deep to find stuff to be offended by .

It's old , not that bad and she apologized

Of Course!

ce5f03c2834e624f09fd5d6b68933854--television-politics.jpg

It looks like the vegas guy was a run of the mill nutter. Something about losing a lot of money a few months ago.

I don't want to get in to this but... the fact you think you need to do something for me or treat me special tells me all I need to know about you.
I never said i wanted to do anything for you. (If you are refering to me)

If you are refering to liberals then being ungrateful that people want to help says something about you.

Are you black? Honestly...
Do you think blacks would be anywhere better than having no help from others?

Btw I am NOT a liberal.

blacks in africa are begging white farmers to return...blacks in inner cities cry that evil whitey isnt doimg shit for them..because they cant solve their own problems.

There is somethimg seriously wrong with black culture....getting help is something they need or they should never complain.

I personaly would like to see blacks get help because im sick of the off the chart crime rates.

I'm not sure if this has been discussed but tactical gear doesn't mean armored or bullet proof. IIRC it just means it has pockets to hold magazines....not that it was bullet resistant armor. At least that was what I got out of their use of the words "tactical gear" rather than bullet resistant or armor plated vests.....imo

I never said i wanted to do anything for you. (If you are refering to me)

If you are refering to liberals then being ungrateful that people want to help says something about you.

Are you black? Honestly...
Do you think blacks would be anywhere better than having no help from others?

Btw I am NOT a liberal.

blacks in africa are begging white farmers to return...blacks in inner cities cry that evil whitey isnt doimg shit for them..because they cant solve their own problems.

There is somethimg seriously wrong with black culture....getting help is something they need or they should never complain.

I personaly would like to see blacks get help because im sick of the off the chart crime rates.

What if it is the "help" that is the problem?

How about the Leftists tone down their culture of bullying and humiliation. For a group that talks so much about #LoveWins they sure have no problem aggressively humiliating, alienating and mocking the people they disagree with. Look at how viciously and relentlessly the left has attacked Donald Trump and his family. He is not the first person the Left has done this to.

If the Left wants a culture of #LoveWins, then maybe they should start leading by example.

VirY0cH6o6UOxuRK6cJrai6wW9iC-LLrafXRfW8v6ig.png

_96288419_kathygriffin-620x436.jpg

Did you quote the wrong person? This has nothing to do with my post.

I'm not sure if this has been discussed but tactical gear doesn't mean armored or bullet proof. IIRC it just means it has pockets to hold magazines....not that it was bullet resistant armor. At least that was what I got out of their use of the words "tactical gear" rather than bullet resistant or armor plated vests.....imo
Too late. This

71LPZ4AHozL._SY355_.jpg

is now this

master-chief-thumbnail-708x398-cd2e0516ab49409c823985737dfad08b.jpg

according to the media.

A solution suggestion from the Right might have more weight, but I don't think this issue should be allowed involve partisan politics.
Americans killing Americans shouldn't be a partisan issue.

A lot of people have contrasted Norway and Australia's gun laws/ ownership to the that of the US.
I say lets look at what other things those countries do outside of gun legislation to see what keeps people from wanting to murder people in large quantities.

Look at this chart: Guns aren't new to America, in fact, gun violence has declined since '93, but mass shootings are at an all time high and the trend is to get higher.

132.png

The issue isn't partisan, but the solution is. And the Left's solution has been effectively overruled, with no alternatives presented. I just politicians on the Right to acknowledge that this is even a problem, which they seem unwilling to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back