News Masvidal attacked Colby Monday night outside a Miami steakhouse MEGA THREAD

What you think?

• Total voters
He knew and he ran. That's what he does. Run and call the cops. Everyone has a different response to a situation. That's his. It is what it is.
Yes he can see through a hoodie and mask while guarding his face and running

Ran up on him with a mask on and hoodie covering him. He’s a coward, how anyone defends this is beyond me. I hope Colby goes through the legal process.

Yeah I'm sure Jorge didn't say a word the entire time and Colby had no idea it was him. Jorge just quietly went to work on Colby as Colby ran down the street crying for the police.

<36>

i like masvidal but damn man this kinda low, u get beat fair and square and resort to this thug behavior

why risk jail for something like this

Yeah I'm sure Jorge didn't say a word the entire time and Colby had no idea it was him. Jorge just quietly went to work on Colby as Colby ran down the street crying for the police.

<36>
Yes the reports are he was in a hoodie and mask and came up and punched him twice and Colby immediately ran. Colby had no time to assess if there was a group, a weapon etc and did the right thing. Fighting back when you can't assess is asking for death in the streets

He says he ran in the video "He's over here swinging, trying to come at me, and I ran ..."

He’s used to it.
200.gif

Masvidal couldn't KO Colby from behind without him even seeing it coming, much worse lol. Masvidal wishes he had Colby chin
You're missing the point.

Colby isn't KO'ing anyone, ever.

He's a crotch sniffing bum, and a poser and coward, to boot.

Damn good crotch sniffer though, if only he wasn't such a sniveling POS, one could be a fan of his skills.

Yes the reports are he was in a hoodie and mask and came up and punched him twice and Colby immediately ran

You missed a part of the report. Jorge said "my name is Jorge Masvidal and I'm about to punch you in the face".

Don't leave out important details.

I saw a guy in middle school get slammed on the concrete right on his head, breaks his neck and is paralyzed from neck down. he passed away at the age of 29. They were both 14 at the time.

That’s why I myself will never again partake in a physical altercation no matter if i’m sherdog sized against a manlet.

Always being armed deters these situations.
That is fucking awful. I'm right there with you, be armed or just leave a sketchy situation if you can in an ideal scenario.

He says he ran in the video "He's over here swinging, trying to come at me, and I ran ..."

He’s used to it.
200.gif
Of.course he knows after he ran not in the moment it happened. He covered up and ran. Knowing what a pussy Masvidal is he probably assumed there was a group trying to jump him

i like masvidal but damn man this kinda low, u get beat fair and square and resort to this thug behavior

why risk jail for something like this
According to Jorge it’s based on the post fight comments regarding his kids. Don’t defend him one bit. But Colby should know his schtick will eventually get him in trouble. It’s part of the gamble of using it to sell himself. I hope other fighters learn from this and quit the pathetic basement level smack talk that drops everyone’s IQ after listening to it

You're missing the point.

Colby isn't KO'ing anyone, ever.

He's a crotch sniffing bum, and a poser and coward, to boot.

Damn good crotch sniffer though, if only he wasn't such a sniveling POS, one could be a fan of his skills.
Lol crotch sniffing bum who destroyed Masvidal on the feet

Masvidal has to keep his thug persona alive after being knocked out by Usman and then humiliated by Colby. Imagine finally making bank and resorting to shit like this. Dudes almost 40, grow up

yeah colby should act like a retard and risk injury, prison, and losing his career over a street fight. you street judas stans are extremely low iq
Colby said he wants to fight in the parking lot. What happened to that energy?

Back