News Masvidal attacked Colby Monday night outside a Miami steakhouse MEGA THREAD

What you think?

• Total voters
Any Shexperts know if the UFC could potentially use this incident to weasel out of their big contract with Mas by cutting him?

Seems like Mas's popularity can only decline from this point on as he settles into his role of gatekeeper

This is a very good point actually. The UFC design their contracts in a way which allows them to pretty much do whatever they want. They could cut him for no reason, but this gives them a legit reason (in the eyes of the public).

It wouldn't surprise me.

It's pretty obvious that Masvidal rustles way more jimmies than Colby ever did.

Imagine being such a weak-minded individual to allow another man to essentially control you with nothing but words. Must be rough going through life as a puppet with your emotions acting as free-for-all strings to be pulled on at any moment.

This. Mas is lame and weak-minded. Also, not only did Colby control him with words, but when Mas had 25 minutes during their fight to beat him up, Colbz controlled him with his hands as well lol.

Mas is 0-2 against Colby. Probably going to be 0-3 once the charges go through.

Dude, you know it’s real when you brawl outside Papi’s.

Imagine being such a weak-minded individual to allow another man to essentially control you with nothing but words. Must be rough going through life as a puppet with your emotions acting as free-for-all strings to be pulled on at any moment.
Well put, lots of internet tough guys can’t seem to grasp that concept.

It is childish and silly to fight on the streets. Masvidal could have probably denied hitting Colby since the attacker was wearing a hood and a mask. He went online to snitch on himself. This just guarantees a bigger PPV sale for the rematch. Interest will drum up when they release video footage of that attack.

I dont condone voices outside of the ring/octagon but when you talk reckless about ppl kids or family... he had it coming

Mas just couldn't handle the fact that he got exposed by Colby and since he couldn't beat him in the cage that he had to resort to sucker punching him at a restaurant.

Problem with that is Colby is well connected with the law enforcement in Miami as evident in his promos and the countdown that Mas could find himself have an "accident" while in custody

Not very smart to shit talk a known dirty street fighter. Doesn't matter if Jorge couldn't beat him in the cage. Some people just don't give a fuck and stupid people bring on trouble themselves

I still think it was a fake beef in the beginning but then I think somewhere along the way someone's feeling got hurt then both.

Was he being attacked on all sides? Did he fight like a banshee while being surrounded like the badass he makes himself off to be? Sure he's good as a wrestler in a cage with a ruleset that helps wall & stallers , but out on the street where he boasts like a madman -he's writing checks he never seems to be able to cash. The Boomerang has come home to roost..
All those macho shertards who believe that UFC fighters aren't the most dangerous people on the street always making me laugh. Sure if you got a gun or a knife and he doesn't you got advantage. But i would love to see you trying fight against Colby on the street. And please film it for the laughs..

Back