News Masvidal attacked Colby Monday night outside a Miami steakhouse MEGA THREAD

What you think?

• Total voters
What I don't get is Masvidal wants to hurt him so badly, yet they just had 25 minutes and Masvidal didn't do much at all, yeah I get he was wrestled, but there are periods in the fight where it was stand up and he didn't really let go at all, he was hesitant and never let go. I didn't even enjoy the fight.. every round was on loop and dejavu, it all looked the same

Couldn't care less to see it again. And this is 85% of Masvidals career, he doesn't let go and then loses decisions, he has lost so many decisions where he complains and whines, but if you really go back and look at all those fights he just wasn't throwing enough, way too much staring and not enough throwing.. thats why he lost all those decisions. Talks a big game and yeah sometimes can show up, but not enough for my liking.

Has to fake because the super intelligent Sherdoggers have taught me that it's the only explanation. I mean think about it, it's not like high testosterone men ever get into conflicts with one another.

icyhotstuntazblade.jpg
dude this reminds me so much of a guy a few up with, when we were about 18-19 years old.

he became a dealer, made a lot of money, but was flashy like this. he had this old Chevy corsica that he had painted, wheels, stereo, and the word "GLIMMER" across the windshield, because that was his self appointed nickname, because of all the "ice" he wore.

he was also a massive DMX fan (this was 99-01) so he had the taillights painted black, only exposed parts were the letters DMX.

on a CORSICA. literally a $1200 car with about $30k worth of customizations. ridiculous.

I have mixed feelings about this one.
If you’re involving family and children into fight promotion you shouldn’t be surprised when you face repercussions outside the octagon.

Has to fake because the super intelligent Sherdoggers have taught me that it's the only explanation. I mean think about it, it's not like high testosterone men ever get into conflicts with one another.
Hmm or let’s say there’s this ball headed guy named Dana White who just gave out a multi-fight contract to an over the hill fake Tony Montana guy. And now they still have to sell PPVs and hey two prize fighters might like a lot of cash in their account???!?

Masvidal might be a thug but it's not because you are weaker than someone that you shouldn't try to do everything in your power to make him pay for talking about your kids. Masvidal wasn't the one who crossed the line first, Colby did it, and he went even further with Dustin's wife and son. Lol at the assholes who cry about a sucker punch and a broken tooth while justifying that type of hardcore bullying "because it's just words ya pussy".

It's pretty obvious that Masvidal rustles way more jimmies than Colby ever did.
You seem to be whining A LOT about being rustled in this thread. Stop pouting sweetie, your boitoy got beat down in front of millions. Time to move on muffin.

So Colby is 0-2 on the streets now. I wonder if MMA rules favor wrestlers.

Jorge did the same shit.
He was talking about Colby's family. Talking about literally murdering Colby
They got in a cage and fought to settle it while getting paid for it
Jorge got whooped
I don't understand how anyone can defend the action of sneak attacking a dude that beat your ass and acting macho over it. He looks like the bitch here. He had to resort to concealing his identity and sucker punching the guy to even accomplish anything. Like we already know who wins in a head to head fight. It isn't Jorge.
There also comes a point in your life where YOU HAVE TO LEARN TO LET THINGS GO
These basic human skills were taught in fucking kindergarten. But Jorge clearly doesn't possess them. If he values his family and their honor he wouldn't get felony charges for basically zero benefit to anybody. Act like a thug get treated like a thug. He deserves any punishment that comes his way.

Honestly this, I understand there's a code and there are certain things you don't say and all that. But if you wanna catch a felony over nonsense, nonsense which by the way, made him hundreds of thousands of dollars, I think it's a little stupid. He knew the risks doing some thuggish bullshit, but who knows? maybe this publicity stunt sets up an even bigger rematch.

Fuck that “should’ve done that in the fight” bullshit. This isn’t about the fight.

Colby normalizing his WWE shtick insulting wives and children doesn’t stick with proud people. You can think what you want about Masvidal retaliating all you want. Some people think everything is a fucking game with everyone. They’re getting way too comfortable with disrespecting people and not facing repercussions.

Back