News Masvidal attacked Colby Monday night outside a Miami steakhouse MEGA THREAD

What you think?

• Total voters
I just added a source but I don't think you want a source because it makes Mas look like the hypocite he is. I used to be a fan of his before he got big. Before the 3-piece stuff and his winning streak. He talked about how he didn't believe in all the trash talking going on in MMA today. Then he became the exact type of fighter he claimed to hate.
Never was a fan of Mas but again in the real world, you talk shit, you’ll get assaulted.

Most of us all live with a social contract of not going around talking shit to ppl bc there is a huge chance of being attacked or assaulted or punched (how ever you want to put it). This is why we just don’t do it in a normal basis. Obviously Colby and his fans never got this memo. Bc of that, I want them to try it. Go around talking trash to ppl. Talk about their wives being a whore or whatever. Please record it.

Edit: never was a fan of him personally. I do find his fights entertaining.

I said it was distasteful? I just pointed out that as I'm not involved, it's hard for me to feel slighted. If someone said what Colby had been saying to me, I'd just laugh it off to be honest. It's just some idiot trying to talk trash for publicity. Why would that bother me? I'd be embarrassed if I was so emotionally immature that I attacked some moron because he used some bad words.

You seem to be heavily invested in this topic. Relax a bit.
<Dany07>

Good retort. I think we're done here. I hope you find peace and solace over this issue. Best of luck.
Thanks. Just make sure you post the video of you talking trash to ppl in the street. I’ll wait for the alert.

Never was a fan of Mas but again in the real world, you talk shit, you’ll get assaulted.

Most of us all live with a social contract of not going around talking shit to ppl bc there is a huge chance of being attacked or assaulted or punched (how ever you want to put it). This is why we just don’t do it in a normal basis. Obviously Colby and his fans never got this memo. Bc of that, I want them to try it. Go around talking trash to ppl. Talk about their wives being a whore or whatever. Please record it.

I'm not a fan of the trash talk. It's turned the UFC towards professional wrestling too much for me. Too many people on Sherdog seem more into the trash talk and drama than they are the actual fights. Covington just realized following the path of guys like Sonnen and Conor was how to make money so it is what it is. I don't find him funny or witty at all.

I just think Jorge is a hypocrite. For a guy who supposedly prides himself on being a tough guy, how he want about this by sneaking up in a disguise also makes him look like a coward. Just like all the people in the streets who do drive-bys.

Yes that was a street fight there's. Street fight there's no rules or agreement no how the fight was gonna go down. You don't go into street fight and then complain is not fair when you get hit in the head with a bottle. Colbys previous statement of beings a professional and not fighting in the streets was much better his not about that life.

Lol about what life? What are you even talking about??

By your made up gangster logic, if 5 guys jump a girl and beat her up, it's a street fight, and there are no rules in a street fight, so it's a fair game??

Lol wtf are you smoking

He talked about how he didn't believe in all the trash talking going on in MMA today. Then he became the exact type of fighter he claimed to hate.

Who did he trash talk? Colby, who started it all? I mean, it's actually on film >
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/S4ojEyWMHBA

Who else? I truly don't get what you guys are talking about. Masvidal has always been the same guy. He never started the beefs but if someone came after him, he obliged. He never portrayed himself as some GSP type role model.

Who did he trash talk? Colby, who started it all? I mean, it's actually on film >
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/S4ojEyWMHBA

Who else? I truly don't get what you guys are talking about. Masvidal has always been the same guy. He never started the beefs but if someone came after him, he obliged. He never portrayed himself as some GSP type role model.

Back when they were still friends, I read a short Masvidal interview article on MMAjunkie. He made excuses for Colby back then. Everybody's doing it so how can you blame poor Colby wanting to put money in his pocket? He hated all the trash talking in MMA. Then once he dished out his 3 piece on Leon (which he would never back up with a real fight) he became the same. It doesn't matter who starts it. Look at how he STILL bickers with Askren on fucking twitter? I mean grow the fuck up.

Pre Leon and the 3-piece he talked a lot of sense. Afterwards, not so much. This was directly prior to that and before the Till fight.
https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2019...ven-friend-colby-covington-sort-of-ufc-london

Masvidal sucker punched Colby out of nowhere .. he’s a coward and hopefully does some jail time ..

Again if he said it, need a source. I will understand if Ben assaulted Masvidal. I already said this to you. Are you okay?
. It was an inter view after he said it .
Then tried to act like he did not mean it the way he said it .
He even posted it on his twit or gram when ben called him out .
If you haven't seen it you dont care about it .
You just put on a squeaky beak and parrot.
Npc sad

If that’s him talking abour Ben’s family? And that’s something personal outside of it all then yes, if Ben suckerpunched Mas outside of the cage, I’ll understand why. Talk shit, get it.
Masvidal clarified before the Askren fight even happened that he was talking about Askrens ability to reproduce and not his kids as that's completely off limits ( the fanboys know this, they're just trying to distort it). the video has been posted several times

Even Masvidal has more dignity than Covington

I voted he should drop it but not because of the mass situation but he should drop his gimmick because it sucks and it's dumb and it's not necessary and he's not very good at it

. Is he a rat? Definitely yes LOL.
I tried to find a definition of "rat" that fits how you are using it. I even checked urban dictionary.

rat
[rat]
NOUN
  1. a rodent that resembles a large mouse, typically having a pointed snout and a long, sparsely haired tail. Some kinds have become cosmopolitan and are sometimes responsible for transmitting diseases.
  2. informal
    derogatory
    a person regarded as despicable, especially a man who has been deceitful or disloyal.
    "her rat of a husband cheated on her"
    synonyms:
    scoundrel · wretch · rogue
  3. NORTH AMERICAN
    informal
    a person who is associated with or frequents a specified place.
    "LA mall rats" ·
    damn · damnation · blast · hell · heck · Gordon Bennett · bother · confound it · pish
Rat
a fake friend or someone who isn't loyal

Rat
The juvenile definition is simply of a snitch but a rat is really a traitor. If you're onvolved in crime or a gang & you snitch, you are a rat

Are you claiming that Colby is a snitch? How is that possible? Didn't Jorge tell on himself?

I tried to find a definition of "rat" that fits how you are using it. I even checked urban dictionary.

rat
[rat]
NOUN
  1. a rodent that resembles a large mouse, typically having a pointed snout and a long, sparsely haired tail. Some kinds have become cosmopolitan and are sometimes responsible for transmitting diseases.
  2. informal
    derogatory
    a person regarded as despicable, especially a man who has been deceitful or disloyal.
    "her rat of a husband cheated on her"
    synonyms:
    scoundrel · wretch · rogue
  3. NORTH AMERICAN
    informal
    a person who is associated with or frequents a specified place.
    "LA mall rats" ·
    damn · damnation · blast · hell · heck · Gordon Bennett · bother · confound it · pish
Rat
a fake friend or someone who isn't loyal

Rat
The juvenile definition is simply of a snitch but a rat is really a traitor. If you're onvolved in crime or a gang & you snitch, you are a rat

Are you claiming that Colby is a snitch? How is that possible? Didn't Jorge tell on himself?
You’re a fan so just be a fan. Stop creating fake news for someone that doesn’t even know you exist.
Colby Press charges which makes him a rat. That is a fact. Agreeing with what he did or not is a different conversation but is he a rat? Yes he definitely is.

Colby has embarrassed himself by pressing charges

All that s**t talk and attitude and big chains and swaggering about all over the place, then to press charges, personally, think its embarrassing, each to their own and we all have our opinions and that's mine

If that’s him talking abour Ben’s family? And that’s something personal outside of it all then yes, if Ben suckerpunched Mas outside of the cage, I’ll understand why. Talk shit, get it.
he had 25 minutes to exact revenge, he failed miserably, then wore a disguise , took 5 of his friends and sucker punched someone..

That's not honoring a code, that's getting rekt verbally and physically and resorting to the actions of a scared teenager to try and make somebody pay.

But he's the one with the loss on his record and pending felonies on his record as well

he had 25 minutes to exact revenge, he failed miserably, then wore a disguise , took 5 of his friends and sucker punched someone..

That's not honoring a code, that's getting rekt verbally and physically and resorting to the actions of a scared teenager to try and make somebody pay.

But he's the one with the loss on his record and pending felonies on his record as well
Talk shit get hit in the real world. Try it and post the video.

You’re a fan so just be a fan. Stop creating fake news for someone that doesn’t even know you exist.
Colby Press charges which makes him a rat. That is a fact. Agreeing with what he did or not is a different conversation but is he a rat? Yes he definitely is.

You don't know the meaning of the word "Rat" I even gave you definitions and you are still lost and confused. Covington did not snitch because Jorge told on himself. Covington is not disloyal because he owes Jorge no loyalty. I invite you to post a definition of "rat" that fits how you are using it.

Talk shit get hit in the real world. Try it and post the video.
you seem to forget the part where he had 25 mins to hit em and ended up needing the ref to pull Colby off of him, and two security guards to hold him up so he didn't faint

You don't know the meaning of the word "Rat" I even gave you definitions and you are still lost and confused. Covington did not snitch because Jorge told on himself. Covington is not disloyal because he owes Jorge no loyalty. I invite you to post a definition of "rat" that fits how you are using it.
Webster Dictionary
rat

verb
ratted; ratting
Definition of rat (Entry 2 of 2)

intransitive verb

1: to betray, desert, or inform on one's associates —usually used with on

2: to inform on : TURN IN —usually used with out

You’re fake news. Colby called the cops and press charges. He’s the definition of a RAT. You’re in denial
tenor.gif

Back