News Masvidal attacked Colby Monday night outside a Miami steakhouse MEGA THREAD

What you think?

• Total voters
I don’t care if you’re a fan of Mas. I’m not a fan of Mas.
If there is no victim (colby “the victim of chaos covington) it’s extremely difficult to prosecute. Which why domestic violence cases never get prosecuted if the victim themselves aren’t willing to go to court.

in this case Colby went to the police and pressed charges which makes him a rat.
No the old man who witnessed the assualt with his wife was the one who called the police.

You're not thinking logically here, at all.

I tried having a logical conversation with you but I'm guessing you're having too much fun trying to rile people up, anyways enjoy your weekend

one has to remember the stories Chael told of Mas knocking out random dudes who just happened to walk in the toilets behind him at a club just because he thought they 'may'' have been going to attack him , reeks of paranoia and insecurity.

source?

You are entitled to your opinion and now I think I understand it. For my part, it absolutely does matter who starts.

Incidentally, Askren is the one who sparked that latest exchange. So once again, Masvidal is not into random twitter hit jobs for clicks but will not stay silent when someone goes after him. He has been very consistent in that regard.

Yes, Askren did spark the latest exchange because he thought Jorge was being a hypocrite, just like many on here do.

I'll have to take your word that Masvidal doesn't start things on twitter because I don't read twitter. He definitely still engages in it though. It bugs the shit out of me that I see twitter because so many news articles quote it Reporters are lazy.
I do recall Masvidal going after Conor on more than a few occasions in an attempt to drum up a money fight. Too bad he couldnt keep his actual fight date with Leon while the twitter wars rage..

No the old man who witnessed the assualt with his wife was the one who called the police.

You're not thinking logically here, at all.

I tried having a logical conversation with you but I'm guessing you're having too much fun trying to rile people up, anyways enjoy your weekend
I just posted a source that Colby pressed charges man. What’s wrong with you? If you’re a fan of Colby just be a fan and stop creating bs to fit your fandom.
Here I’ll post it again so stop with the fake news.
https://www.mmafighting.com/platfor...police-90000-rolex-damaged-in-alleged-assault

If there is no victim, it’s hard to have a case. You’re just reaching with this one. Colby has to stand up in court for the charges to even stick or he can plea the fifth which is his right but we all know he won’t. He’s a rat.

LOL I wasn't reaching. I was just pointing out a fact and giving a source to prove it because people rely on TV and movies for facts instead of reality. Here's part of what that same source says if the victim is unwilling:

The Unwilling Victim
A prosecutor can also decide to pursue a case even if the victim asks the police or prosecutor not to. Television and movies sometimes create the impression that the victim decides whether to press charges and, therefore, whether the offender will be subject to criminal prosecution. But this representation isn't accurate. In a case of domestic violence or assault, for instance, even if the victim doesn't want to "press charges," the prosecutor can still decide to proceed without the victim's cooperation.

I remember it was mostly praised by sherdogers, back when Masvidal was "street jesus" and sherdogers were horny.

Don't think everyone praised him, but this situation is different, worse. Dude went out to look for Colby to attack him when he was completely unaware of Jorge being around. With the Leon situation, he walked over to Leon, who should have been on his guard since Jorge wasn't approaching in a friendly manner.

Both situations are bad, but Colby situation was premeditated.

But of course people are gonna cry racism when there's no way of knowing if a random person online is racist or not.

I just posted a source that Colby pressed charges man. What’s wrong with you? If you’re a fan of Colby just be a fan and stop creating bs to fit your fandom.
Here I’ll post it again so stop with the fake news.
https://www.mmafighting.com/platfor...police-90000-rolex-damaged-in-alleged-assault

C'mon man. MMA sites and reporters saying that aren't any more reliable than a TV or movie script writer. Cops came and took the report including witness statements and statements from Colby. Maybe it seems like semantics but if people say "Colby gave a report to the cops" that would be accurate. It's not the same as pressing charges.

wasn't Mas praised for sucker-punching Leon? {<hhh]

it's weird that the MMA world turned on him now and brand him a coward when he did a similar thing a few years ago and was praised for it. I wonder if he was emboldened by that experience and thought the MMA world would get behind him on this (thinking it would add to his BMF image) <JerryWWF>

Sherdog is full of weirdos

C'mon man. MMA sites and reporters saying that aren't any more reliable than a TV or movie script writer. Cops came and took the report including witness statements and statements from Colby. Maybe it seems like semantics but if people say "Colby gave a report to the cops" that would be accurate. It's not the same as pressing charges.
You’re In Denial.
FOlZ2OrXoAA9nl5

Took a sworn statement which is why Jorge was arrested. It’s not bc of witnesses or what ever fake news you’re creating.

now with that said Colby might drop the case but I doubt that. Once a Rat always a Rat.

You’re In Denial.
FOlZ2OrXoAA9nl5

Took a sworn statement which is why Jorge was arrested. It’s not bc of witnesses or what ever fake news you’re creating.

now with that said Colby might drop the case but I doubt that. Once a Rat always a Rat.

Ok. Now I understand why people think you're simply a troll on here. Try reading some legal websites. A sworn statement is NOT the same as prosecuters pressing charges. I just quoted from a legal website and telling you exactly this. You fucking even quoted it where I said cops came, took statements from Colby and witnesses. Prosecuters then decide to file charges or not. Colby has no standing in front of a judge.

Ok. Now I understand why people think you're simply a troll on here. Try reading some legal websites. A sworn statement is NOT the same as prosecuters pressing charges. I just quoted from a legal website and telling you exactly this. You fucking even quoted it where I said cops came, took statements from Colby and witnesses. Prosecuters then decide to file charges or not. Colby has no standing in front of a judge.
Mas wouldn’t have been arrested if Colby didn’t rat. Are you okay? I just showed you why Jorge was told to turn himself in. It even explains in the report why LOL.

you’re in denial. Stop creating fake news. If you’re a fan of Colby just be a fan. Stop lying to make yourself feel better about him. He’s a rat and will always be a rat.

Back