Masvidal, CCC spar over fighter of the year honors

he is the one
giphy.gif

Na, guy got ko badly in his kick boxing match lol.

obviously i'm talking about bodybuilders....and there was a pro that worked out in my gym, who was about that height...maybe even 5'4, but the guy was Huuuge...he benched 405lbs, like nothing...and many times he trained with his girlfriend, who was fitness model...girls are attracted to power....power can come in many forms....being a celebrity, rock star, super rich, and physical power....muscle size represents physical power....and there are tons of hot chicks that love jacked guys...and many won't give a shit, if you're tall or not....some will...but alot won't.
K, shrimp

Cejudo should take it IMO. He beat better fighters than Israel did, and he finished both of them while being an underdog.

Last edited:
No, but his chin is questionable to hold the title to long.
and how is that a matter in the question : who is the fighter of the year 2019 ??

plus pereira would KO any UFC fighter in a kickboxing fight ( HW included ... )

If Cejudo would have defended one of his titles this year he would be Fighter OTY hands down. Moraes was a very impressive win, as was Dillashaw.

But tbh, beating Moraes and a drained Dillashaw is not that much above beating Kelvin Gastelum and Robert Whittaker.

I guess winning the second belt would nudge Cejudo over Adesanya.

Masvidal takes it.

While Masvidal wins this just by not being so cringe, I have to say that CCC actually beat champions.
Masvidal got a belt made up for him, which he fought against a LW to get it.

So I am sorry, but Masvidal should not get close to the FotY award IMO.

If Cejudo would have defended one of his titles this year he would be Fighter OTY hands down. Moraes was a very impressive win, as was Dillashaw.

But tbh, beating Moraes and a drained Dillashaw is not that much above beating Kelvin Gastelum and Robert Whittaker.

I mostly agree but Dillashaw being drained or not doesn't really give Izzy an edge since you could easily make the argument for Rob being rusty after almost a 1,5 year layoff.

Jorge has had a great year, but not even close to what Henry has achieved.

Izzy - weakest win - silva fight, he was 43 almost 44, however fight of the year vs Gas and starching of the current champ at the time that survived romero twice. Becoming the double interim champ
Mas - weakest win - the doctor's stoppage, yes he dominated nate, but he wasn't out. 5 second ko was in the middle, it's lucky but also planned, basically custom made for the most one dimensional fighters, best win Till IMO, and that was a post woodley till who dropped masvidal, none of these guys were champs LOL yet casuals claim he's fighter of the year LOL
Cejudo - weakest win -moraes amazing adjustment and gameplanning best win - EPOed TJ became double champ this year

Izzy and Cejudo are the only 2 logical candidates, I would compare Mas's delusional fanbase to conor's but at least conor became champ, twice...

Drain dillashaw huh? You mean EPO cheating dillashaw trying to get an advantage on my boy CCC

Lmao because beating Nate and Ben Askren is somehow better than beating Dillashaw and Moraes.

What?!
CCC won a (close) decision against MM who looked unbeatable till then, KOed Dillashaw on EPO who was also looking unbeatable and who MM ducked for years, then finished Moraes to win a second belt.
Masvidal beat Till, Askren and Diaz. Are you comparing Till, Askren and Diaz records to MM, TJ and Moraes?
I never said Masvidal deserves it either, but he does deserve it more than CCC. Masvidal at least has the activity claim fighter of the year. 3 fights, 3 ko's, and set the record for fastest KO in UFC history.

Usman and Isreal both deserve it more than either. I understand that CCC won two titles, but beating a non champion in moraes and a champion moving down in Dillashaw can't compare to wins over woodley and covington or Anderson, gastelum, and whittaker

He never really been Triple C.. Last time i checked he only held two belts simultaneously

Maybe you should check again, because the year 2019 is not over and he is no longer holding 2 titles. Whatever the case he didn't win both titles this year.

Last edited:
Lucky for Triple Cringe they only sparred over Twitter. Because in an actual fight Masvidal would bend his knee into Cejudos head.

well jorge is the bigger many duh.

if jorge an make 145 henry beats him down./

Masvidal is running the streets and the twitter game.

giphy.gif

Only the 2nd WW to have 3 finishes vs top 10 opponents in one year <{hughesimpress}>

KO of the Decade
giphy.gif
<{danawhoah}><DCWhoa>

Top 10 KO of 2019
giphy.gif
<Dana05><{titihmm}>

Became the 4th man to ever TKO a Diaz brother
giphy.gif
<{natewhut}><209Bitch>

If you aren't considering Masvidal you might be a salty little ____ <1>{<hhh]<Kpop01><Manning1><bball1><{walkerwhut}><Sansa00>

so winning a fake belt means more than fighters who won real belts and defended them?

Back