Media Masvidal tells ‘The Schmo’ why he dislikes Askren

"Every time a minority says something, he has to ask somebody else like, ‘hey, what did he say?" - what minority? what fighters, more exactly?

I the option is watching a video with that Schmo fuck or a bullet to the head, gimme the gun and I'll pull the fucking trigger myself.

Why don’t you tell your boy Askren to stop talking about it then? Lmfao he just went on air and talked about it for like 30 mins dude haha

Btw,

tenor.gif
You’re an absolutely shit poster

The fact that Masvidal is close friends with Colby (maga) Covington but feels like Ben Askren is racist to the point that they have a real feud is really telling about Askren's character and how he comes off.

I myself was raised in Georgia so I know alot about how prejudiced people can come off without being overt with it, and I deal with it alot studying in texas so I def know how he feels and how annoying tthat can be

Totally existed in Jorge's own head this apparent racism, but whatever he needed to have more beef with Askren then ok.

He's no punk from da hood and all that

Askren is a little dork who got destroyed like a little bum.

Every time this is posted I gotta chuckle at the "we're having a dialect"

I really like the The Schmo. I didn't think I would.

I usually am triggered by interviewers who bring their gimmick to the show, but he's good at his job.

Every time this is posted I gotta chuckle at the "we're having a dialect"

Yeah I was thinking the same thing... I like Masvidal ok but he sure sounds like a fucking idiot trying to get back at someone for making fun of his English then using the word "dialect" when I'm guessing he was trying to say dialogue. That's fine though, I don't expect a guy like him to have a big vocabulary.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing... I like Masvidal ok but he sure sounds like a fucking idiot trying to get back at someone for making fun of his English then using the word "dialect" when I'm guessing he was trying to say dialogue. That's fine though, I don't expect a guy like him to have a big vocabulary.
True, he talks with his fists, have to respect that on a fighting forum.

Back