News Masvidal Unretires

Good idea?

• Total voters
BROKE
that should be the headline at the top of the pic

Does anybody cares about Masvidal anymore? He has looked pretty bad.

Unless he fights some other old dude like Nate or he is getting sacrificed vs Justin I don't really care.

I really don't understand this. He has his own promotion now.. I'm guessing gamebred fc and Diaz
Jorge Masvidal “Gamebred” has his name attached to a trio of promotions. 1. Gamebred Boxing, 2. Gamebred Bareknuckle MMA 3. Jorge Masvidal’s iKon FC.

He's slow and has no cardio, isn't even an entertaining fighter anymore and his interviews are all the same shit 'blah blah violence, blah blah this individual'. He will have a couple of quick bursts in the first round where he lands on somebody's guard, throw a couple of leg kicks, then be gasping with his hands over his head as he walks back to his corner at the end of round 1

Hes too washed to make for exciting match-ups, looked like crap against Colby and Burns. Zero interest in seeing him against elite opponents.

The only fight that sounds slightly interesting is him vs McGregor.

Ive had this idea for a while but: Masvidal vs Mcgregor for the 165 inaugural title, nows the perfect time.

It’s a better idea than Mas vs Edwards or Mas vs any actual contender at this point. It’s the best chance that pink goof has left of putting a belt back on conor. They’d probably have to bump 170 to 175 tho. That seems like a lot of work that the ufc is probably too stubborn/lazy to do.

Great! He is an exciting fighter with name recognition. Put him on UFC 300 with a rematch against Ben. Ben said he wants it a while back. Can't go any worse for him. Good start to the fight card.

I really don't understand this. He has his own promotion now.. I'm guessing gamebred fc and Diaz
Him vs Nate Diaz.....(again) COULD be an intriguing possibility.
1st fight was entertaining and pretty one-sided for Masvidal but those two both being as inactive and/or retired ....could make it interesting.

i'd be all for Masvidal v Nate Diaz II.

I actually just met Jorge Masvidal on Christmas Eve. He was super cool. Guess I gotta be the douchecanoe that says I’m excited to see him fight again

Back