News Masvidal Unretires

Good idea?

• Total voters
Half the guys on any given PPV will never be able to beat the best guys. What's your point?
we will have to watch those fighters for many years before we make that assessment. but in masvidal’s case, we’ve already seen enough.

Probably, but he's 39 with 4 straight losses. At some point fighters just get old and slow. Like Tony, Mas is tough/durable and doesn't get finished much. But also like Tony, his last win was in 2019 and that's the last time he showed any real offense or ability to damage his opponent.

Given that he and Tony had one common opponent in the last 4 years (Nate) and Masvidal did a lot better than Tony, I'd pick Mas. But I'm not sure how many guys Masvidal could beat at this point who aren't super shot like Tony.
Masvidal beat the living shit out of Nate Diaz. To throw him in there in the same conversation as Ferguson is a bit silly bro.

Mas fought for the belt in those losses. He did not look great against Burns but he never took a beating like Ferguson did. He never looked like some defenseless old man who didn't belong in there.

Not to mention Ferguson just got dominated by an unranked scrub from the B leagues. Masvidal in his last fight fought a title contender. Very different situation.

Not saying Masvidal's gonna look great or that he can beat a top guy but he can definitely hang with a journeyman like Holland or someone else of that caliber.

Should fight Conor, that'd do way better numbers than the Chandler fight and would be funny for Chandler not to get the fight after waiting so long.
Sounds great, can't wait to see Chandlers meltdown on Twitter once he gets passed up
<{you!}>

Good for Jorge. He realized 4 losses in a row weren’t enough and wants more.

After seeing Colby shit the bed, I'm sure he's eyeing that rematch.

With USADA finally gone, Masvidal can juice up and hope that he can come back and win a lay up fight so he can steal another title shot and face Leon in the UK or somewhere.

Best of luck to the Urban Christ but I dont think its the best idea.

99% of the time,unretiring is a bad idea

Will root for him anyway!

Don't see him fighting in the UFC, probably in his own promotion - maybe a Diaz rematch.

3 pieces and a soda will finally pay

for Leon it is an easy fight with a fat check

Oh god they're all coming out of the woodwork. Who's next, Chris Benoit?

Back