Masvidal was eating steak

Yeah bro you ever go to a Brazilian Steakhouse like Fogo make sure you stick to the essentials like Picanha; I give the guy with the Picanha an extra $20 to bring it to my table first once it gets fired so get dibs on those crispy outer edges!

Feel like I learned a tremendous life lesson here.

Gonna have have some of this steak now...the cut and marbling making that thing look like a honey bun

Eat the fat right?
I m assuming cooking with the fat attached is a must ( for flavor) then you can trim afterwards. I never heard of it and I'm a red meat worshiper. I can tell by just looking at it and the way it was sliced , God damnnnnn. Probably one of the best cuts of beef you can eat ( taste).
I ll now have to see if there are any Brazilian steak places near me. I'll have to pick up curbside though. I might just wait.

There is only one Steak GOAT

giphy.webp

He’s gonna need it blended along with a straw next time, if usman comes in looking to do him like Colby

I went on a beef diet and lost 30lbs. Ice cream entered the fold, back to square one..

Little doubt that Mas didn't hesitate to pour on the chimichurra

Texas De Brazil is the closest thing we have here. Shit is good though. Carnivores delight.

lol going to a buffet-ish restaurant in fucking florida during covid? Brilliant stuff. Really amazing world of people down there. Big brains.

damn that looks good
that said, Mas ain't exactly a big WW so i doubt he cuts that much weight

Back