Masvidals Broke has Baby Momma Drama?

Masvidal has been making very good paychecks for a long time. Even in 2013 he was making like 60 k a fight and he was more active. So he was easily clearing 100k a year pre tax 7 years ago
Yeah but thats what I'm trying to say, why would he broke now if he's making way more than that? I'm more calling to question the validity of colby here. I can't imagine Jorge is struggling with alimony now unless they sky rocketed the payments on him to coincide with what he made in his most recent fights. He had to have made a half million or more against Diaz, and probably a million or more against Usman. These are just guesses obviously, but he got paid handsomely compared to what he once did. I could see him going broke from buying other shit like a moron, but the alimony itself i can't imagine comes anywhere close to breaking him these days as crooked as alimony can be

i thought he was dating milky kawa sister

isn't that dude his manager?

weird shit bro

If you ever saw the old Masvidal blogs from years ago back when he and colby where friends it was pretty obvious Masvidal was a big time player. He was always trying to bang lol. Definitely could see him getting caught up in some drama like Colby is claiming.

Jeuss christ that sucks. It wouldn’t surprise me if Masvidals ex would do the same then.

Damn so those millions Masvidal made for Diaz and Usman probably got a good chunk taken out from his pocket.

This is why I am terrified of gettind married or knocking up some lady
I’ve never been married but child support in many states can end up being roughly 17% of your income. I have 4 children and 3 baby mothers myself. I love and adore my children deeply and make sure they have everything they need.....but I can attest that there is nothing worse than having to pay for a angry woman’s lifestyle post relationship.

The old saying is true: it’s cheaper to keep her.

Masvidal has a teenager and two grade school-age kids. So he was with baby mama a long time.

Pretty sure this is her.

He lives in miami dade so most likely yeah.

I’ve never been married but child support in many states can end up being roughly 17% of your income. I have 4 children and 3 baby mothers myself. I love and adore my children deeply and make sure they have everything they need.....but I can attest that there is nothing worse than having to pay for a angry woman’s lifestyle post relationship.

The old saying is true: it’s cheaper to keep her.

The financial situation you're in does suck....

However, I probably would have thought about the possible consequences of having 3 children with 3 different women before doing so....You made your own bed.

Is it true what Colby said last night about Masvidal being broke because of some issues with his ex baby momma. I know those alimony payouts and having to constantly pay for both her life and their kids can be absolutely financially brutal. Have heard of many guys going broke from it.

Seems like Colby had some inside info about it. I think he’s telling the truth about Masvidal being broke.

Has Masvidal ever mentioned any of this before??

WTF? Who cares! that's the private life of the guy. Colby is a bitch bringing that shit up. Just worry about the fight son. Don't pay attention to that girl drama crap.

JUST

128.png

The financial situation you're in does suck....

However, I probably would have thought about the possible consequences of having 3 children with 3 different women before doing so....You made your own bed.
I actually have 4 beautiful children with 3 women.
<Neil01>
Also I’m not complaining, I have an incredible life and an extremely blessed to be in a position where it doesn’t cripple me financially. I take full responsibility for my actions.

Fuck imagine having to pay 50 k a month to your ex lol.

If you’re a very high earner these type of expensive monthly alimony payments do happen. Hell theres some rich guys that have to pay way more than that. Recently Dr Dres wife he is divorcing is trying to get $2 million every month from him:eek:

Wouldn't be the first time a dude gets money and then immediately knocks some chick up. <45>

Fuck imagine having to pay 50 k a month to your ex lol.

If you’re a very high earner these type of expensive monthly alimony payments do happen. Hell theres some rich guys that have to pay way more than that. Recently Dr Dres wife he is divorcing is trying to get $2 million every month from him:eek:

The fuck am I doing with my life... I need to divorce my wife and marry Dr.Dre .....

Back