Matt Serra: You're (Conor) talking like a bitch

Except he doesn't just pick on fighters and shit on them he hasn't said a single thing wrong about Conor he's pissed off by his behavior just like pretty much everyone else. Youre acting like he called out Conor to a fight while calling him a bitch
Serra runs his mouth about every fighter, especially after they lose. Always calling guys pricks, or poor sports, etc. meanwhile he has guys like Weidman and aljo that are salty little bitches. Serra is a chode

alright look i dont love conor mcgregory but matt serra looks like a fuckin pale oompa loompa for real

seriously no offense to serra but the dude hasnt been relevant in 10 years. why cant some of these dorks just enjoy retirement?

This from a man that kicked his own brother out of his gym. And also banned his best friend from ever teaching in his schools ever again because he left the ultimate fighter. Yeah OK Matt.
Matt has shortcomings as a human being just like everyone on the planet- has nothing to do with it.

Loves pointing out other peoples. Did the same with Hughes..
In fairness .....IN FAIRNESS, it took Hughes to climb down that high horse of his in a very long time to accept fight with Serra.Matt called em the way he see-ed em and Hughes (back in the day) , behind the scenes was a giant big d----.

Matt Serra is the typical short midget with a Napoleon complex that has to give his opinion about everything and act like such a fucking tough guy all the time

Didn’t help that’s he’s on 500mg of testosterone a week. This bloated hippo is so delusional about himself and the world around him. Always tries to play the hero by attacking some innocent person who he considers aggressive.

Remember the time he attacked some poor drunk dude at the resteraunt and security had to pull him off and he was looking around like what did I do wrong etc. Total toolbag

If Conor gave his shitty podcast an interview or complimented Serra once his entire tune would change.
Ironic post...

Serra's right about not bringing family into shit and Conor being a tool.

Conor still wrecks him in a fight.

Also you call people retards on the internet. That in itself Pretty much guarantees that you’re a massive loser in real life.
How does this guy still have an account? it boggles the mind.

Dammit! Not cool at all bumping this thread. I thought FrankieNYC showed up and made a new thread.

Dammit! Not cool at all bumping this thread. I thought FrankieNYC showed up and made a new thread.
To be fair,these threads are from yesterday and its not done out of malice or disrespect.

you can narrow the goal post down to be theoretically correct if it makes you feel better?

He narrowed it down to 100% factually correct, ya guppy.

To be fair,these threads are from yesterday and its not done out of malice or disrespect.
I know, it's my fault. I'm at work and just got done doing something & hit re-freash and all I seen was the Av. Should have looked at the date made.

Back