Matthew Perry Dead At 54

I didn't know he's a shit bag. Don't know much about the dude. Good quote, indeed.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marilyn_Manson#Abuse_allegations

Several of Manson's former acquaintances began communicating with one another in September 2020.[304][305] In a letter dated January 21, 2021, California State Senator Susan Rubio wrote to the director of the FBI and the U.S. Attorney General, asking them to investigate allegations several women had made against Manson.[306] On February 1, former fiancée Evan Rachel Wood wrote on Instagram and in a statement to Vanity Fair, accusing Manson of being abusive during their relationship a decade earlier.[307] Four other women simultaneously issued statements also accusing Manson of abuse.[308] Wood continued to make allegations against Manson and his wife Lindsay Usich on Instagram, claiming that his alleged abuse included antisemitism,[309] and said she filed a report with the Los Angeles Police Department against Usich for threatening to leak photographs of Wood dressed in a Nazi uniform while wearing an Adolf Hitler-style toothbrush moustache.[310] A total of sixteen people have made various allegations against Manson,[3][311] including five accusations of sexual assault.[312]

This is my wife's favorite show she was pretty broken up over this. I always knew he was a crazy drug addict but didn't know how bad it was.

Here's professional ballbag Peter "god exists because I'd like him to" Hitchens making a fool out of himself (who would have thought?) by spouting the nonsensical idea that there's really no such thing as addiction. You either have free will or you don't, and if you have it, you can't be an addict. Simple-minded twat. No wonder I liked his brother so much.

you also lack self awareness. do you wear your fedora when you’re posting on sherdog, or do you just save that to impress the ladies?
1z1bg9.gif

Human beings are flawed, and highly susceptible to abuse things due to whatever reasons. Regardless how rich and famous you are. Probably even worse because the access and the temptation to access these vices is easily more attainable when you have high status and a lot of money. It's just human nature.

I wonder how / why rich celebrities stay on the same destructive path when they can afford time off, relocation, rehab, etc. We all have flaws, not all of us have access to travel, best doctors, retreats, months of vacation time, etc.

I'd like to think that I could do a bit better overall if I could afford trainers, chefs, assistants, or such and didn't have the constraints of a 9-5 job. It's why I don't understand celebrities who implode and end up dead or with nothing.

this guy kind of disappeared, I recall some of the friends cast trying to make a comeback recently and thought, what happened to chander................ well he's dead now.

and he's been kind of dead for a long time, however I get that nostalgia factor

I respect Perry more now, tipping is retarded.

And lol @ the sex pest Louie virtue signaling over something as meaningless as tipping. It doesn't make you any less of a creep buddy.
tipping is retarded, but what perry did is even more retarded, if a waitress is making that tip because some simp is up for it, actively trying to mess up their livelihood on the spot is a shit thing to do.

I respect Perry more now, tipping is retarded.

And lol @ the sex pest Louie virtue signaling over something as meaningless as tipping. It doesn't make you any less of a creep buddy.
That's all Louie does now really. Make shitty art films and talk about how great they are and shame people for not being generous with their money. It gives him a way to lift himself up from being a literal sexual assaulter. He recently shamed Shane Gillis over it, Gillis should have lit him up when Lois left the big opening but he was too star struck
Fuck Louis ck.

I truly believe some people have addict genes. I could take pain killers or xanax for a time and never want them again. I like drinking but I never "need it" and if I was told I could never drink again, I would move on. Perry was a fiend. Alcohol, pills....that does damage. Just because you get clean doesn't mean you are all better. His heart gave out looks like.

I wonder how / why rich celebrities stay on the same destructive path when they can afford time off, relocation, rehab, etc. We all have flaws, not all of us have access to travel, best doctors, retreats, months of vacation time, etc.

I'd like to think that I could do a bit better overall if I could afford trainers, chefs, assistants, or such and didn't have the constraints of a 9-5 job. It's why I don't understand celebrities who implode and end up dead or with nothing.

That's fair, yeah with access to all the help they can get and they still falter. I guess overcoming whatever struggles you go through is never easy. Regardless of your status or wealth. There is no easy or quick fix. And sometimes there destined to fail for whatever reasons.

What's nuts is mathew Perry who really only was on Pain killers (a lot) has many surgeries wascin a coma and dies at 54. Keith Richard's does every drug known to man all day for 50 years and isn't just alive at 80 he just got done with a stadium tour a year or so ago.

What's nuts is mathew Perry who really only was on Pain killers (a lot) has many surgeries wascin a coma and dies at 54. Keith Richard's does every drug known to man all day for 50 years and isn't just alive at 80 he just got done with a stadium tour a year or so ago.
Not really accurate. Perry was at first a hardcore alcoholic since age 14. That alone destroys your organ health. Second he popped opioids at a level that is really rare with dozens of pills a day. That he made it to 54 is kind of a huge success as his internal organs all had to be close to finished. He walked around with a colostomy bag.

Pretty sure his organ "age" ( you can measure cellular age) is that of a very old man. Under these circumstances 54 is kinda old.

Dude destroyed his body with Opiods. I think he had the 10 surgeries just to repair damage n was in a coma and everything. He got sober but too much damage was done.
Is that what all the stomach surgeries were for?

I read he had a ton of them, but felt stupid for asking.

Just now reading about the colostomy bag. Geez…

Back