Matthew Perry Dead At 54

What's the buzz like?

The high is insane, you feel completely out of it. Like you have no control of your body. It's like an out of the body experience and your seeing so many different things. I couldn't really move, I was that sedated by it. That's why I'm thinking bad combination with going into hot tub and taking that drug. It's just too dangerous of a risk, not worth it.

Wow that's pretty dumb to take that drug and go in a big hot tub like that.

Special K just completely immobilizes you from my experience.
k + bathtub in a dark bathroom is *chef’s kiss*, so i can imagine k + hot tub being really nice too. w/ that said, hot tub just seems like you’re taking an unnecessary risk when a shallow bathtub (even that holds its own risks, ofc), or a sensory deprivation tank (if you can afford it), are 100% pure vibes

obviously this all could have been avoided if he wasn’t flying solo

What's the buzz like?
In my experience, it's not good or bad, but a strange high, that fucks with your senses and made me feel like plastic. Like if I rubbed my fingers together, it'd feel like a doll's hand, and you'd be pretty spaced out. Can't say I felt immobilized, although I might not have gone as hard as some others do. Not sure what a normal dose is, or the proper delivery method is. We just snorted and smoked it occasionally. It was pretty common back in the rave days.

Back