Media Max Flames Topuria "Kinda Un-BMF - Not Very BMF To Say" - UPDATE: Topuria Threatens To Fight Ortega Instead w/o BMF Belt

Ilia cold af and I love it
aplausos-the-rock.gif

You said nothing about him his entire run to the title. Then magically you're his biggest nuthugger right after Max wins and are spamming posts. It's pretty obvious what this is all about.

Busy with life kid. You can think what you wanna think. Don't think too hard though...

enough already. Lost any chance of me ever being a invested fan. Yeah, I know that doesnt matter, but I would assume alot of people will feel this way considering the way this fucking weirdo has been acting.

Busy with life kid. You can think what you wanna think. Don't think too hard though...

Yeah sure bud. Can't bother to say a word about the guy and now all of a sudden you're his biggest fan. Lmao. How angry you must have been all these years that people on sherdog argued Max was greater than Aldo because he beat him twice.

What if Topuria is as great as you say he is, beats both Max and Volk again and people start calling him the FW GOAT? What then?

Yeah sure bud. Can't bother to say a word about the guy and now all of a sudden you're his biggest fan. Lmao. How angry you must have been all these years that people on sherdog argued Max was greater than Aldo because he beat him twice.

It's the unending lineage / pattern and perpetuation of trauma and abuse.

What it means to be a fair-weather fan lol.

Big demands from a guy who's only legitimate win was Volk. That win is even questionable being that Volk was coming off a bad knockout from Islam. I guarantee that greatly hindered Volks confidence and durability in his Topuria fight.

BMF title should be on the line regardless of weight. It should be an open weight belt.

LOL

You can't say he ducked Max when he went and fucked up the guy who beat Max 3 times and lost none. He also beat two top ten guys to get the title shot.

Tell ya boy Max to put up the BMF belt for which Topuria is the rightful owner as when Topuria hits people they literally don't move.
A) No one said he ducked Max and even if someone did, B) Your really shitty attempt at evidence would do absolutely nothing to suggest he didn't duck him

Disagree with Max's conclusion.

Calling out thee BMF is pretty BMF.
You seem to have missed his conclusion, like a LOT of people in this thread

Passive aggressively suggesting your opponent isnt BMF enough for your BMF title, isn't BMF either.

He should just accept the terms.

am I doin this rite?
Nope. Glad I could answer your question

Okay than with that same token Max is scared of Topuria.
You already made that accusation FIRST before then suggesting other people were silly for making that came claim about fighters being scared, which is a dumb premise you had to be told off for. So you went to being wrong, straight from being a hypocrite, straight from being a douche in just 3 straight posts, and you just circled back to being a douche in the end, just to restart the cycle

Just an absolutely masterful stroke of moron
<brucenod>

Last edited:
You seem to have missed his conclusion, like a LOT of people in this thread

Nope. Glad I could answer your question

You already made that accusation FIRST before then suggesting other people were silly for making that came claim about fighters being scared, which is a dumb precise you had to be told off for. So you went to being wrong, straight from being a hypocrite, straight from being a douche in just 3 straight posts, and you ended up circling back to being a douche, just to restart the cycle

Just an absolutely masterful stroke of moron
<brucenod>

{<jimmies}

What if Topuria is as great as you say he is, beats both Max and Volk again and people start calling him the FW GOAT? What then?
Don't forget about how many times he harps on Volk beating Max 3 times, but conveniently forgets Max finishing Aldo twice before calling Aldo better

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back