Max hasn't faced a Div I wrestler since Bermudez

I already gave you some good technical reasons why he’s ready.

Max is also taller, faster and rangier than Edgar.

If Max decides to switch stances make fight at a longer range then Edgar will need to take an extra step to get in on the hips and that’s ample time for a guy like Max to move. And doing so, he can get Edgar to switch to a single leg rather than a double leg.

The fact that Max was a few inches taller than Aldo gave Jose fits and Jose even mentioned it.

Like i said, he’s good at making people PLAY HIS GAME. Max understands what a wrestler is capable of at a young age you can clearly see him develop those skills albeit against non d1 caliber opponents but it’s there.

Edit: this is coming from a guy who has bet on Edgar in every UFC fight so far except here
Edgar is going to be able to take him down. The chances are just too high, Frankie knows how to close the distance well and when they exchange they will be close enough for Frankie to easily shot. In Holloway's past fights, fighters have been able to clinch with him and get body to body close

Ricardo Llamas is no fucking joke....

Completing 32% of ur TDs is funny tho

Lamas has never been a top wrestler. He has a gureat top game but his actual wrestling isnt very good. Hes been outwrestled numerous times too. By Jansen, Hioki, Aldo before he gassed, Bektic etc

Back