Max Holloway at open workouts

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score

Man he looks off. Hope he get better cause those concussions are serious business.

Last edited:
There's nothing on those punches

<36>

Max Pillowhands

This is the worst open workout I've seen, even CM Punk's Q&A was more entertaining.

He's just drunk. Move along.

Wow I heard he was low energy, but I didn't realize how dramatic it was. Honestly he probably wouldn't be cutting weight yet...I wonder what happened. Maybe sparring too hard?

That's actually tough to watch.

What the fuck are they doing at his gym? both fighters pulled out of their fights.

So he should fight with a concussion?
He shouldn't pull out of 3 consecutive fights and still get a chance to make weight for and/or be a champ of a division his body obviously can't handle anymore. Holloway's pulling out bullshit has hit my final nerve.

he just looks like he has no energy... probably weight cutting issues.... another fighter that needs to move up in weight

So he should fight with a concussion?
everybody is frustrated with this bulshit.i hope max is ok but at what point u should say fak this guy and his huge weightcuts.he obviously doesnt care about his own health so why should we then?

Max really needs to move up. Every chance he gets he talks about moving up to 155. Watch his interviews in recent months. He’s been doing this for a while now. Constantly dropping hints at fights he wants with lightweights. Please move up before you seriously hurt yourself.

Back