Max Holloway looks weird

Thought he was high during this interview.....now makes sense

I don't think it's the weight cut, weight cuts don't make you look like that. I think he was getting messed up during camp & i'm pretty sure his horrendous weight cut in April didn't help, he needs to come back maybe by the end of the year, take some real time off.

Frankie said he would be ready to step in

We will see shortly

if they don't find a replacement for Ortega and is really a concussion, maybe they can re schedule the fight for 228?

TS was right on the money. Looking at it for the first time now and yeah it is pretty clear something is going on with him

if they don't find a replacement for Ortega and is really a concussion, maybe they can re schedule the fight for 228?

Wtf, no. Max shouldn't be fighting for atleast 6months, the guy looked fuarking terrible all week, i'm actually worried for his health.

Quite a while back frankie said he would be doing a camp in case one of these guys pulled out

Inwas watching embedded and my lady said he looked fucked up on drugs and different. I told her he was probably just tired. She insisted something was wrong then I remembered this thread. Went to go make a comment and find out he pulled out with a concussion. Crazy.

TS knew what's up, wow. I hope they get a replacement fight now

TS Nostradamus up this bitch, take a bow you mystic fuck!

He's getting older, so the cut is only going to get harder every time.

Watch them dick Font and do Ortega/Assuncao for the 145 pound belt.

Because TS said he looked weird they pulled him. Thanks TS.

Back