Max: Let's Throw Down To A Guy That Could Not See And Had A Broken Nose

Why didn't Max ask Justin to just throw down at the beginning of the fight, when Justin was healthy and had not been poked in both eyes?
Rogan saying how great Halloway is. Let him fight Porier again and we will see how great he is.
You should just delete everything you’ve ever written ever LoL

Why didn't Max ask Justin to just throw down at the beginning of the fight, when Justin was healthy and had not been poked in both eyes?
Rogan saying how great Halloway is. Let him fight Porier again and we will see how great he is.
hair-haircut-lucky.jpg

You aren't obligated to share obviously terrible thoughts, not even with your therapist

Who the hell has ever done that? Thats fucking stupid. Fighters that do this always do it in the final seconds of the final round. You come off like a crybaby.

Max was responsible for both accounts! Why do so many people here act like they are Skip Bayless
It was a dominant victory, don't get me twisted. An amazing performance. But that ko was there on a silver platter and 95% of fighters aren't Gathje and don't do that when they are as fucked up as he was.

Imagine being as miserable as TS, lol.
Seriously? And You are a senior moderator. Take it as truth to power. Max started out very cautiously. Almost at the bell of the first round he landed that back kick and busted Justin's nose. Then in round 2 he poked him in the left eye and in the same round he pocked him in the right eye. Justin could have just said I can't see and the fight would have been stopped. But he is a man and continued fighting half blind for the rest of the fight. In the mean time Max kept picking him apart and then when it was obvious that Justin did not have much left, in the lest 10 seconds he got the challenge to throw down. Chickenshit move if you ask me.
And where were the point deductions? But, you probably never fought and never had the experience of being pocked in the eye or kicked in the balls, and what an advantage your opponent has afterwards. Please reply. I am really curious as to what you have to say.

Honestly, Max surprisingly made this fight look easy. He is also a BMF for taking those leg shots and pressing the pace like nothing happened.

Lol Justin blindfolded, sleep deprived, 2 blown acls and a broken leg is still INSANELY dangerous throwing for the fences in a phone booth. Max calling for justin to meet him in the center is incredible. He could have easily been knocked out in a fight we was winning 5-0. Badass.

If it’d happened in the few minutes following the pokes then you’d have more of a point, but a street fight type of exchange where both dudes put their heads down and swing wildly is why that happened. All bets are off at that point

It was a dominant victory, don't get me twisted. An amazing performance. But that ko was there on a silver platter and 95% of fighters aren't Gathje and don't do that when they are as fucked up as he was.
What, at that point, was Gaethjes path to victory

Lol the salt is real. Regardless of the eyepoke Max would have won too. Gaethje never good against pressure.
I'm giving Max a pass on the eyepokes because he cleaned it up after the warnings very glad it didn't happen again.

Gaethje didn’t have to swing back lol it’s not Max’s fault.

Back