Max will hit Khabib with the one two Hawaiian Punch, believe me

If by "one of those guys" you mean shallow and pedantic, I must confess you're right.

It's true that some fighters have avoided Khabib, but also that he has had an unfortunate run with injury himself. Still, fighters can only be judged by their body of work.

Lololol fair enough, solid points.

You're one of those guys eh? Okay then he has 3 top 7 wins. That is pretty quality if you ask me. Especially considering not many are willing to take the fight against him so his options are limited.

My only problem with Khabib is he is billed as a killer yet goes to decision constantly. People ragged on GSP for years for the same style of fighting. If your first thought is, "bullshit, Khabib mauls people!" I would tell you that GSP mauled the fuck out of guys. He was scored on the old points system. On the new system some of GSP's 50-45's would be more like 50-43's.

@Air Lats

That sig is incredible. Funniest thing I have seen all day and it's 11:58pm on a public holiday where I had loads of spare time for Sherdog and it's the day when Tony pulled out injured 6 days before the most hyped fight of the year. So it's been a funny day.

Genius.

How are you ThatKid? Good thread.
{<jordan}

CODPIECE WHERE YOU AT

I have no idea whoat to expect from this fight. Khabib just doesn't lose. But wow, Max just doesn't quit.

HERE P, what's up!?
Just happy to see you like

Happy-dog.gif

Was just talking about favorite OT posters in a chat

I don’t actually have anything worthwhile to say except

Keepin my eye on u

<LatsRickStory>

Good on Max for challenging himself here.

In Soviet Russia, we call it the mailman combination.

Tahiti Treat

My only problem with Khabib is he is billed as a killer yet goes to decision constantly. People ragged on GSP for years for the same style of fighting. If your first thought is, "bullshit, Khabib mauls people!" I would tell you that GSP mauled the fuck out of guys. He was scored on the old points system. On the new system some of GSP's 50-45's would be more like 50-43's.

Because he does overall more damage especially recently. They don't have similar styles.

Khabib lands more in 3 round fights than GSP does over 5 both in total strikes, Sig strikes, and TDs.

Compare GSP vs Fitch (arguably GSPs most dominant performance) to Khbaib vs Barboza. Many times in the Barboza fight the ref could have called it even in between rounds and nobody would have complained. Can't say the same about GSP vs Fitch.

Khabib is much more active on top, busier with his strikes, and more damaging. Not even comparable.

They are both killers, and GSP didn't "lay and pray" even a fraction as much as his haters claim

Back