Mayor Cries After City Council Member Denies Her ‘White Privilege’ | Page 7

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by waiguoren, Dec 6, 2017.

1. method115 Steel Belt

method115
    I love how all the men knew better than to get involved with that insanity. They all have wives at home they are already dodging they aint getting involved with that nonsense.

One guy tried to put in minimal effort and backed down at the first sign of resistance.

2. fartJokes Cowbell enthusiast. Legend.

fartJokes
    Asians are racist.

D3THRONED likes this.
  3. The ScorpioN "GET OVER HERE!"

The ScorpioN
    Exactly. That's why Asian countries like China, Japan, Korea, etc are multicultural bastions full of diversity.

Unlike the ethnocentric West, just filled with hateful whites trying to preserve their racial homogeneity.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017 at 12:35 PM
  4. unimackpass Brown Belt

unimackpass
    Lol, I saw that also, apparently didn't want claw marks across his face.
    I'm proud of that lady standing up for herself. "No I'm not excepting this." If that lady said "what do you guy's think about this information" she could have promoted a thoughtful discussion and it would have bin more infective.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017 at 12:34 PM
    waiguoren likes this.
  5. AnGrYcRoW I've done .... questionable things .

AnGrYcRoW
    Wtf are you playing at , I never said that , click on the quote here is what you'll find

6. Jack V Savage Secretary of Keepin' It Real/Nicest Guy on Sherdog

Jack V Savage
    What the heck?

@The ScorpioN, what happened there?

7. The ScorpioN "GET OVER HERE!"

The ScorpioN
    I quoted Jack the muse but it quoted angry crow for some reason.

Jack V Savage likes this.
  8. The ScorpioN "GET OVER HERE!"

The ScorpioN
    Apologies, for some reason it quoted the right statement but the wrong person.

AnGrYcRoW and Jack V Savage like this.
  9. Buff Trash Belt Degenerate

Buff
    Blaming white people for something that has been around since the dawn of time, since before there were white people, black people or Asians does nothing except make sure that social division lines remain fully in place... Constantly reminding peope of a certain culture that people from the next culture fucked them over means that there will always be the two cultures at odds with eachother, instead of moving forward and coexisting without the past dragging us back into the mud.

The last 20 years have seen society move in a very negative way - back in the 90s there was a real feeling that people were coming together - these days we couldn't be further apart, and in my opinion it's the constant "400 years of hurt" shit that has been coming out of the woodwork.

Also the rise of the cuckold has added a sexual element to the situation that sees certain women racially dismissing their own race, and another group doing it to as a way of repatriation. Of course people are getting bent out of shape. It's getting to the point where everything is a race issue.

The ghost busters reboot is a prime example. Take Winston Zedmore - back in the mid 80s Winston was just another guy looking for a job. He turned up, he put in his shift, he was one of the guys, and nobody mention the fact he was back single time... Fast forward to 2016 and what does the one black character do...? Puts rims and a boom box onto Ecto-1 and spends the whole movie talking in stereotypical "urban slang" with one hand up... It was like a fucking Minstrel show. Applling.

My point is that the more you point out how people are different, the more problems arise. I'm not saying that things were great back in the 80s at all, but at least it felt like things were moving forward... Socially I think we peaked in the 90s. It's all been downhill since then.

I'm no racist, despite taking a hardline on a lot of the hard left's limp wristed caterwauling - I hate that shit just as much as I hate the hard right's hateful agenda... They'e both as bad as soon eachother and create problems that don't exist... People are people, it' in our nature to look for differences - the more people point out issues, and use differences as a weapon of manipulation rather than a celebration of diversity the more shit festers.

Does that all make sense or am I just rambling?

10. method115 Steel Belt

method115
    Yea I think it would have been idea for that lady to try and get the men involved. I'm sure if they were asked directly they would have given reasonable responses.

unimackpass likes this.
  11. unimackpass Brown Belt

unimackpass
    This would be a opportun time to say something snarky like "this is why women make great leaders " but I it would be messed up. Besides if the Iron Lady was running the last election I would have bin ecstatic and voted for her no questions asked.

method115 likes this.
  12. Teppodama Brown Belt

Teppodama
    Thatcher would have beastmode most of these crazy "woke" female politicians.

unimackpass likes this.
  13. jimbob27 Ken Shamrock Belt

jimbob27
    Makes compete sense to me. It echos what i said in the first page with one sentence, when I said the woman labeling an entire race with a certain trait was the racist one, not the woman who refuted her. I think it also echos what a heck of a lot of people think. They genuinely are not racist, and don't give a shit what color people are, but they're sick to the teeth of hearing about "race issues".

14. waiguoren Black Belt

waiguoren
    That was my favorite part of the video. Crazy catfight breaks out, men watch with yawning interest.

unimackpass likes this.
  15. method115 Steel Belt

method115
    lol yep. I'm not sure but I think the one guy off the side was on his phone. It looks like he was looking down at something.

waiguoren likes this.
  16. 84percentcool Cool

84percentcool
    There is no such thing as white privilege. Her crying about something that doesn't exist because she's passionate about it (yet can't even define it herself) is fucking hilarious and akin to a child whining about finding out Santa Claus isn't real.

unimackpass, waiguoren and method115 like this.
  17. splendica Brown Belt

splendica
    Baby steps.

18. splendica Brown Belt

splendica
    At some point you just butt in with humor and start cutting off her insanity with Dr. Evil technics:

19. pcptornado PAWG belt

pcptornado
  20. caxias Purple Belt

caxias
    This kind of shit is happening because the USA is becoming a majority-minority country.

waiguoren likes this.