Mayweather/McGregor Discussion

Who wins?

• Total voters
Weren't people saying that with fury vs wlad though?

Different circumstances. A few on here ,like myself, thought he could outbox him, but the liklyhood of winning a points decision in Germany was very low! Thankfully the judges scored it fairly

WWE is real!!!

It's real to me damnit!!!

Can some one post that vid?

Happy to oblige

I'm usually all about that "whatever makes you happy in life bro", but my god, what a loser...

Like those Conor nuthuggers in the heavies. You have guys there with the whole package, including Conor nicknames, Conor avatars, using his lingo like those insecure 15 year olds who talk like their favorite rapper, with over 5000 posts strictly about McGregor. How much do you have to suck at life to be so caught up in and live vicariously through another man. I wonder how they'll cope the minute he cashes out. Do they just wither and die?

Last edited:
Just saying...dont get butt hurt because someone might have a different opinion than you...

It's okay to question mass immigration..

It's okay to question and have a discussion about all of these new gender pronouns..

And just because someone may have supported Trump doesn't make them a racist...

Did Jay call him a racist? You're right, there's a hurt-butt here but it isn't his.

At least from Paulie's interviews we can assume that Mcgregor isn't as bad as we thought.
Paulie said that Conor got the better of him in the first sparring and the second one was back and forth.
And he said these things now that he's got a beef with Conor and constantly badmouths him.

Paulie also confirmed the assumptions of many, that Conor might not handle well bodypunches because of his
physique.

I don't know if his physique is indeed the problem here, but he sure as hell can't handle them well
according to Paulie.

So now, I won't be surprised if Floyd gets to his body in the fight more than he usually does.

Probably going to be entertaining to see even if it is a money grab.

I just hope Floyd retires for good afterwards and doesn't pull a Bernard Hopkins.

Last edited:
Watching the All Access. I think Ellerbe is the only member of TMT that can put complete sentences together without sounding autistic

Watching the All Access. I think Ellerbe is the only member of TMT that can put complete sentences together without sounding autistic

Yeah, but to be fair, isn't he the only member of TMT to graduate high school?

He will sit on the back foot, Floyd will have to come forward pushing the pace and Conor will pick him off.

Get ready for a schooling kiddas.

Expect the unexpected.

Like when he tried to back off and counter in the Diaz fight and got fucking erased by a plodding, sloth-fisted, thug life bully who didn't even have a training camp?

Like when he tried to back off and counter in the Diaz fight and got fucking erased by a plodding, sloth-fisted, thug life bully who didn't even have a training camp?

Stop trolling kidda. Watch some fights, educate yourself and come back with some good, reasoned discussion.

It wouldn't surprise me except the Conor winning.
He's got 20+ lbs and is the hardest punching human of all time has no lead hand and is very slow compared to a 40 year old Floyd.
Maybe his best chance against frail old Floyd.

Stop trolling kidda. Watch some fights, educate yourself and come back with some good, reasoned discussion.

The hell is a "kidda"?

And you do realize there is not only an entire forum dedicated to this joke of a fight but also a sticky at the top of this forum as well right? So when someone yellowcards you for this nonsense don't start acting all shocked.

Hi trollymctrollface. You just said Conor is going to counter punch and make Floyd the aggressor. Possibly the stupidest piece of analysis of 2017 so far.

Floyd isn't getting dragged into some moronic slugfest, nothing in his career suggests that.

Conor goes wild hands held low, he is going to have completely re tuned himself for boxing or he is going to look like carl froch without the good chin, good jab and ability to knock your head off when off balance. The footage we have seen he is crossing his feet for fucks sake.

The hell is a "kidda"?

And you do realize there is not only an entire forum dedicated to this joke of a fight but also a sticky at the top of this forum as well right? So when someone yellowcards you for this nonsense don't start acting all shocked.

A kidda - little uneducated kid. In other words... YOU.

It wouldn't surprise me except the Conor winning.
He's got 20+ lbs and is the hardest punching human of all time has no lead hand and is very slow compared to a 40 year old Floyd.
Maybe his best chance against frail old Floyd.
Conor is the hardest punching human of all time?

<LikeReally5>

Hi trollymctrollface. You just said Conor is going to counter punch and make Floyd the aggressor. Possibly the stupidest piece of analysis of 2017 so far.

Floyd isn't getting dragged into some moronic slugfest, nothing in his career suggests that.

Conor goes wild hands held low, he is going to have completely re tuned himself for boxing or he is going to look like carl froch without the good chin, good jab and ability to knock your head off when off balance. The footage we have seen he is crossing his feet for fucks sake.

Watch the fight on 26th and then send me an apology via DM mate.

Thank you.

Back