Mayweather vs McGregor

Certain aspects of that press conference seemed staged. Now I am worried parts of the fight might be staged.

lol this is some cringey wrestling promo shit
Yeah, it's absolutely fucking awful. Can't remember the last time I saw a feud as forced as this one. I don't even know how many different ways you can say you're the best eva and the other guy sucks no matter how goaty you are (goes both ways) before it gets extremely tedious. But I'm not watching 2.5 hrs of that to find out. :)

Still obviously stoked for the fight. And I gotta give Conor his due for making it this big, it's really quite extraordinary.

I have pretty much no knowledge about professional boxing, so please excuse my weird questions:

will that fight happen with the same gloves that floyd was fighting his whole career with?
did floyd even box with the same sized gloves throughout his career, or are there different gloves for different weight classes?

I have pretty much no knowledge about professional boxing, so please excuse my weird questions:

will that fight happen with the same gloves that floyd was fighting his whole career with?
did floyd even box with the same sized gloves throughout his career, or are there different gloves for different weight classes?

They're doing 10oz gloves
147 up is supposed to be 10oz. Below that is 8 Oz gloves. I may be a bit off. Someone correct me if i'm wrong.

They're doing 10oz gloves
147 up is supposed to be 10oz. Below that is 8 Oz gloves. I may be a bit off. Someone correct me if i'm wrong.

Yeah that's pretty much spot on. Only thing is that I think 147 is 8oz too and that weightclass is the cutoff for the 8's, anything above that would be considered jmw and therefore the 10oz comes into play. They can negotiate these things, though, all the way down to what type of glove you can wear and shit like that.

15u deep on Mayweather @1.2. These odds are a steal.

Quick question, Conor went from like being +900 now to having 4-1 odds. How does this affect vegas, if it does at all? do they lower the odds like this to get mma fans excited thinking the fight will be much closer?
Also would they prefer the 20-1 fight over a closer line?

I keep staring at the Floyd ITD line at 1.62 at it just feels too good to be true.

Conor got chewed up vs Nate Diaz and now we expect him to last 12 rounds vs the greatest boxer in modern days?

The last time I had this feeling was when CM Punk fought and the under 1.5 was like 1.50 or so, which in hindsight feels like the line of a lifetime.

Last edited:
I got conor to be knocked down during the fight @ +100

Does that include a standing count?

I got conor to be knocked down during the fight @ +100

Does that include a standing count?
I would say that knocked down literally means knocked down in this case, ie, some part of their body other than the soles of their feet touches the canvas, or if the ropes hold them up from going down and is ruled as such. Plus I don't think any major sanctioning body or athletic commission has used a standing eight count in almost twenty years.

I keep staring at the Floyd ITD line at 1.62 at it just feels too good to be true.

Conor got chewed up vs Nate Diaz and now we expect him to last 12 rounds vs the greatest boxer in modern days?

The last time I had this feeling was when CM Punk fought and the under 1.5 was like 1.50 or so, which in hindsight feels like the line of a lifetime.
20u here between 1.8 and evens. its great bet and still lots value. the money is made once the bell rings. will not look good if the ref lets a fight go too long when it shouldn't of even been sanctioned. one way traffic and will be clear quickly he ain't in the fight. and that only the saver if floyd hasn't ko him

With how crazy and crooked judging is in boxing I don't think I'd take the mcgregor doesn't win a round prop

If I did it would be small

Horn was given rounds for wrestling pac. Mcgregor is going to try to clinch and land something sneaky. I can't see him standing there and trying to trade with may too long

My bets are itd and the ko prop. Koo prop covers throwing in the towel or quitting on the stool

Looks like the only concern would be a bad cut that takes it to scorecards

I don't feel it's necessary to play his juiced ml. More value in the props unless you are betting huge amounts. This dude is not lasting 12 rounds with the best boxer of this generation, even at 40 years old.

Mayweather can beat him anyway he wants, and I'm hoping he wants to make a statement for his 50th win. He could just go to the body the entire fight and take every ounce of breath out of conor

-165 itd is a gift. Going to hit it some more before the fight

Last edited:
Is there any single person on here that truly thinks Conor wins?
Not just because of the great odds and punt plays
I'm talking seriously thinks he has a chance?

Back