Mayweather's "ooo'ing"

Jake the Muss

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Does anyone know why he was doing that? It looked like he was blowing kisses at McGregor when the ref was going over the instructions.

Was he on something that caused him to do that?

Getting in Conor's head. Look how pissed off he looks, lmao

He was doing it in the fight too..while beating the shit out of Conor.

He also did it after the fight was stopped and he was on top of the turnbuckle

What is causing that? Is that a "genius' tick", like how Jordan used to have his tongue hanging out?

Or is it caused by some next level Alpha Brain "supplement" that is activating the mammalian/reptilian part of his brain?

ooo'ing ?

giphy.gif

Floyd's big curly lips naused Conor "PillowFists" McGregory good and proper :D

You've never done random shit to pass the time? Floyd moving around his lips is as meaningful as twiddling your thumbs.

so if conor has " pillow fists ", i guess that makes all his knockouts even more impressive!

damn he's good.

Agreed, I'm actually quite impressed he has the KOs he has in MMA - as he has no power at all, he hits like Paulie. It goes to show how bad most MMA fighters' chins and defense are, as well as how much better PillowFists McGregory's basic boxing is in comparison.

He was showing Conor how little he thinks of him. Floyd showed utter dissrespect from start to finish. A heist.

I could say what I and everone else on here really think it reminds is of or looks like.....but I'd most likely would get carded or even banned{<hhh]
{<diva}
<Y2JSmirk>

It was fight two smarter brains. Floyd imagine is defense movement and Conor is pressure. Floyd in the end was smarter. Conor to much drink alcohol in May before his son get born. Very disappointed his drinking problems

And it that picture Conor destroyed Floyd mentally

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back