McGregor backtracks and unretires in one tweet.

Conor is a coward worm. I could've told you that LONG ago.

One thread u guys are saying he needs to be careful . They will hurt him . Another he is a coward for taking it back ?

not conor's fault apparently
holy sheet

The retirement tweet was an April fools joke, he was just too coked up to realize he was a week early.

Conor realized he could actually lose his life over a tweet

At this point he needs to just go away. I was all for him fighting his way back to a rematch (like he claimed he would), but now it’s clear he’s trying to cut right back in line because he’s a money hungry addict. The relevant Conor is dead. He means nothing to the sport at the moment.

E6XW.gif

The towel joke was very mild.
You guys sound like a bunch snowflakes.

You do know Conor trains and fights with Muslims?

And this tweet is not backtracking, his joke about Khabib still stands.

What makes you excited for the rematch? All the trash talk presumably, but I hope you know that they're not gonna be holding an exciting trash talk session in the cage.

That rematch goes the same if not extremely worse every time, there's nothing Conor did in the first fight to suggest otherwise. I'm convinced at this point that McGregor fans think that more and more trash talk means it will be somehow a close fight the second time.

First off I don't identify with fighters. Their wins and losses are theirs, not mine.

Second, I'm a bit worried that the press will get out of control this time, I think it's wiser they hold separate pressers.

Third, and most important, Conor will win this one. I won't debate you on this cause it will take us nowhere. Trust me, Conor wins. Or don't trust me, either way is fine :)

First off I don't identify with fighters. Their wins and losses are theirs, not mine.

Second, I'm a bit worried that the press will get out of control this time, I think it's wiser they hold separate pressers.

Third, and most important, Conor will win this one. I won't debate you on this cause it will take us nowhere. Trust me, Conor wins. Or don't trust me, either way is fine :)
You won't debate me on it cause you know he has no chance in hell, but in your heart you really want him to win and you're gonna keep believing in him no matter how many times he loses. It's okay man, some fighters have us MMA fans like that.

Coward.

At least has the nuts to stick by your xenophobic, women hating tweets.

Sherdog needs a button for "that shit makes me laugh" and "not surprised motherfuckers", that tweet deserves both.

Conor is a little rat himself, sees the hole he dug himself into and will never get out now. Rightfully so, I am a muslim myself and was appalled at his tweets, lost all my respect and would actively boycott him whenever possible, it was just ugly and desperate, just low
What lol who gives a shit

You won't debate me on it cause you know he has no chance in hell, but in your heart you really want him to win and you're gonna keep believing in him no matter how many times he loses. It's okay man, some fighters have us MMA fans like that.
I was actually betting on Khabib in the first one.

I'm a Fedor/Shogun fan only. I have no room in my heart for other dudes :D

Seriously though, watch McGregor win the rematch.

Back