McGregor deletes tweet about Khabibs wife

Conor is an anthem/icon of neoliberal capitalistic zeitgeist. America loves winners. Do this thought experiment, imagine if a random hobo drunk bum of the street is resorted to attacking innocent people, possible rape and disrespecting religions and peoples wives - the world/people would be outraged, and lynch mobs would be there to call him out on twitter. But when it's the media star who supports other industries like general entertainment people will make all kinda excuses and rationalizations to defend him and give him a pass. Double standards if you are a winner or loser in a capitalistic game.

Last edited:
Most westerners believe in a big giant man in the sky. Aliens, ghosts, witches, horoscopes, superstition and mainstream media.

Just because some other cunt invented the i pad, doesn't mean the rest of us are any more than brainless shaved monkeys.
Yeah and I make fun of them too.

Sorry to tell you but you have no idea what you speaking about.

Jesus told the jews to stick to the law. Your God revealed new and old testament . its impossible for you to avoid that fact

Wrong.

Jesus was crucified because he was teaching the Christians the acutal word of god and Jews and the people of power had a problem with that.

She has an uncanny resemblance to my wife! But my wife looks 20 years older.

a human being, a real woman, a person with a face and a personality.

Well, if she's letting her husband run around with other women and sticking around only for the money, then there's another name for her......

Any person that cheats on their spouse is scum
Any person who is part of someone else cheating on their spouse is also scum
Any person who accepts a cheating spouse has no self-respect
Any person who stays with a cheating spouse because of money is a whore...

Sadly... ...it will not end well for McGregor. All the money and fame will not save him. You reap what you sow. When the devil calls to collect, he doesn't want to hear, "I blew all my cash", "My whiskey didn't sell as much as I'd thought", or "My friends took advantage of me and stole my money".

Even if you are an atheist, you should be able to see the huge differences in quality-of-life between Christian majority nations and Muslim majority nations, as well as the wildly different magnitudes of Muslim-to-Christian and Christian-to-Muslim immigration/movement.

If you can't admit very simple things, you should remove yourself from the discussion.

It's honestly shameful that in 2019, we are still having this type of discussion for something so blatantly obvious.

And there are lots of reasons for that, but it’s gonna be difficult simplifying it for your level of understanding. You talk about western Christian societies; what coutries have you been to? Any outside of your own? Probably not

I’ll remove myself from the discussion because responding/reading the shit you post is a waste of my time, and I will never get that time back

Back