Mcgregor - 'Dustin backed away cause of my vicious GnP from the bottom and dangerous upkicks'

that happened because he stood back up though. Poirier could have just as easily went back to GnP and a glove pull won't matter because Conor would be pulling him the direction he wants to go.
A glove pull will absolutely matter standing or in guard. If you dive back into guard while someone has the fingers inside the wrist part if the gloves they are still controlling and isolating that arm. This unbalances you in guard, restricts passing attempts because you can't control the hips and limits strikes from that arm. This is why it it is illegal.

The one where Dustin was beating his ass and McGregor was desperately cheating and still lost. Your analysis is nothing but Conor nut gobbling and deluded.

It really does look this way, I agree. Conor has to get that fourth fight, and win it. Otherwise your post will be the last bit of history written in regards to their feud.

I wonder to what point being delusional is actually beneficial. Conor obviously has a lot of self belief, which is impressive in a way.

He's delusional if he thinks Dustin let him up because he was hurt. He held the gloves, which was only reason Dustin let him up. The last time he was able to get up and do decently in the clinch and win rd 1. This time his grappling looked way worse and he was getting smashed a couple minutes in. Wtf was he thinking pulling guard?

I wonder if he has that sort of belief 24/7 or if he speaks honestly with his coaches behind closed doors.
Long as he keeps offering alterrnate realities, and doesn't admit he's been bested, the Baldfather will keep promoting him...till the numbers drop.

Conor just isn’t a top level fighter anymore , it’s not even close .

I've never seen a fighter actually beat the hell out of someone from the bottom like Conor did DP.

It was hilarious watching the much bigger DP panic wrestle and then give up from the top position.

DP knows what was coming in that second round.
go on, what was coming?

Is there anything funnier that irrational fans and haters of a team/athlete calling each other losers on the internet.

The one where Dustin was beating his ass and McGregor was desperately cheating and still lost. Your analysis is nothing but Conor nut gobbling and deluded.
It appears you’ve been triggered or just getting a little emotional let’s stick to facts.Dustin was definitely winning the round, but be honest with yourself he wasn’t beating his ass. Some actual honest analysis would be helpful from your part rather than you getting dick hard over Conor hate.

The truth of the matter is that Dustin maintained a dominant position over Conor and got some GNP in, but Conor did more damage to Dustin from the bottom position even if you exclude the upkicks. Conor was desperately cheating? Sure if that’s how you want to describe it. He was grabbing his gloves and cheating, but didn’t Dustin cheat earlier in that round to get out of the guillotine? I find it funny you condemn one fighter for cheating, but not the other your bias seems to be showing.

Painkillers are making Mcg way more delusional than he is normally.

It appears you’ve been triggered or just getting a little emotional let’s stick to facts.Dustin was definitely winning the round, but be honest with yourself he wasn’t beating his ass. Some actual honest analysis would be helpful from your part rather than you getting dick hard over Conor hate.

The truth of the matter is that Dustin maintained a dominant position over Conor and got some GNP in, but Conor did more damage to Dustin from the bottom position even if you exclude the upkicks. Conor was desperately cheating? Sure if that’s how you want to describe it. He was grabbing his gloves and cheating, but didn’t Dustin cheat earlier in that round to get out of the guillotine? I find it funny you condemn one fighter for cheating, but not the other your bias seems to be showing.

I don't what kind of fight you watched but stop nuthugging. Mcg got his ass beat on the ground and grabbed Dustin's glove to cheat.

I don't what kind of fight you watched but stop nuthugging. Mcg got his ass beat on the ground and grabbed Dustin's glove to cheat.
I watched the fight that this thread is regarding. You must either be literally blind or blinded by Conor hate it’s almost like you got Dustin up in your mouth blocking your vision.

I watched the fight that this thread is regarding. You must either be literally blind or blinded by Conor hate it’s almost like you got Dustin up in your mouth blocking your vision.

Pfff. I know what fight i watched, Mcg didn't do gnp, and he cheated to get upkicks.

Pfff. I know what fight i watched, Mcg didn't do gnp, and he cheated to get upkicks.
So you didn’t see the solid elbows and upward strikes Conor landed from the bottom prior to the upkicks? You must not have paid much attention brother.

that happened because he stood back up though. Poirier could have just as easily went back to GnP and a glove pull won't matter because Conor would be pulling him the direction he wants to go.
you are trolling or you must be like Khabib said a little bit stupid.

Dustin can do what ever he wants , he can stand up , punch Conors face , go back down and GnP Conor again.
what Conor cant do is , he cant put his fingers inside Dustins gloves and try to up kick him.
you must understand that if you hold someones hands he is not able to defend himself against upkicks.

but the good thing is , trolling or not , you did admit with your above post that Conor is a CHEATER

I think he was getting tired of whooping your ass own the ground and tired of you holding his gloves.

Back