McGregor... Hair Transplant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1140-john-travolta-cannes-tux.jpg
He looks like a shaved silverback gorrila trying to fit in society.

If anything some kind of Botox he looked absolutely wrinkled and haggard and 70 years old against Cowboy . He looks more baby faced now with better skin .

You would see evidence of the procedure at some point when it had been shaved.
My best guess is he's using some kind of concealer. Fibers etc are very popular these days and look real

You would see evidence of the procedure at some point when it had been shaved.
My best guess is he's using some kind of concealer. Fibers etc are very popular these days and look real

Try to find Lewis Hamilton's evidence of procedure, all we have are the incredible results.

Whenever one needs hair advice, he better come here.
Sherdoggers the best in the Bizz.

Looks the same. He might be using fillers but it's not a transplant. Generally when he lets it grow it looks like his hairline is more intact and thicker. When he gets a buzzcut with little hair it's more apparent.

yeah he wore a cap during an entire season, so nobody could see anything

How? The drivers take their helmets off after the race, no one caught a glimpse of his head? Find that hars to believe.

Just looks like he has some gel or something in it.

He was begging for a transplant right after the Dustin fight.

"Doctor's toppage! Doctor's toppage!!!"

His hairline is looking better lately and hair thicker.

241575806_394090922083770_6615627794497107365_n.jpg

Maybe thas why he shaved his head pre-Doostin 2. Cause it was shaved right down too, not just a short cut like he did before. Shaved head is necessary for the transplant. Could be true! hehe.
Is that a banana<30>Screenshot_20210909-060646.png

no one caught a glimpse of his head?
yep, if there is some, show us. he basically swapped the helmet for a cap immediately after the race.
he actually wore his helmet for the weighing (unlike most pilots that take their helmet off) and then disappeared behind the scenes, then appeared with a cap bevore cameras. now he barely uses a cap. dont remember which season it was, i think like 4 years ago.
and in between he had a wig for a while.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back