McGregor is going to get MOLESTED by Alvarez

The fight looked like a man vs child.

Nice prediction bra. Hold it down.

Do Conor's nuthuggers ever watch his fights? The guy has no jab, no cardio, no wrestling, no grappling and no heart. Watching him fight brings you back to UFC 1 when people had no clue what the "mixed" in "mixed martial arts" stood for and local karate guys were fighting for a sandwich.

On the other hand, you have a seasoned veteran with a well-rounded skillset, a relentless style, tremendous willpower and unlimited cardio who has outground strikers, outstruck grapplers and knocked out the guy who beat the guy who slapped Conor around like a bitch and choked him the fuck out.

I'm not even an Alvarez fan but I don't see how Connie can avoid getting thrown around like a rag doll and used as a floor mop unless he begs for mercy and taps out early. Also, dude is scared shitless of Aldo so it would be safe to assume he's already mentally broken as he knows a loss would mean having nowhere left to run.

I almost feel sorry for him right now.

Hahahaha

I wish someone would molest my fists with their face. Might be UFC champ too someday.

"Conor would beat Floyd in an Octogon cos of UFC allowing takedown and kicking, innit"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back