Mcgregor looking big

Weight cutting to beat on people smaller than you is what a bully would do its pathetic really and I dont respect anyone who does it.

Nobody cares who you respect.

Here is a video of GSP talking about adding weight but he clearly lies because I personally think he used steroids at one time but he claims to have added 8 pounds in 3 months but that is very difficult to do. Lets be clear I have never accused Conor of using steroids,he actually don't look like he is using them to me,him bulking up this quickly is what raises peoples suspicion

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2010/2/17/1314353/georges-st-pierre-talks-about

I think this is a scary fight for RDA because we simply have no (recent) data of how Mcgregor will do at 155. What IF he becomes a better version of himself? With TDD and everything...

As an RDA fan, im sweating for sure.
As a Conor fan, i'm sweating as well.

the fact remains no one called Conor a 'coward ducking LW' when he was steamrolling the FWs.
fact remains? No one, really? You and your absolutes coffee...
u1.gif

don't worry guys, like jones fans say.. size means nothing.

let's talk about how mediocre stefan struve is. i mean, that is relevant right.

Maybe I thought you meant Hendrix? What in hell are you talking about. Its been a month and a half since his fight against Also. Now that he can eat properly again and lift more weights, you think that's not enough time to put on 10 lbs of quality muscle by a guy who as deliberately keeping himself smaller than usual!?

This forum is full of people who know little to nothing about MMA, weight cutting, training, weight lifting etc etc.

Almost all these fighters are waaayyy bigger naturally than their weight divisions. I walk around about 170 - 175 lbs, 5 - 11, in good shape. That means I would be a smallish to medium LW or a big FW, not that I would fight at almost WW - those guys usually walk around between 190 - 200 lbs.

If conor actually added 10 lbs of lean muscle mass in 6 weeks (which obviously is completely hypothetical, he just looks more hydrated to me which is to be expected), that is a lot.

"Pick on someone your own size, now that you've destroyed everyone we said would expose you"

I did and you are wrong. McGregor may very well gain mass. he may lift more and add mass because he doesn't have to cut as much. His own coach said you will be suprised how big Connor can get when he can eat steak instead of salad.

Once again - he is cutting weight for this fight. You are using the wrong terminology at the least but actually I just think you don't understand what you are talking about. In fact your original post that you are so proud of is inconsistent at best and at worst, nonsensical. If you do understand what you are talking about you sure as hell can't explain it properly. Please stop...or keep beating out the same points if you want. I no longer care. Sorry.
I'm starting to think you are a delusional fanatic.

You're source and backbone of assuming Mcgregor will go on a heavy weight lifting session is because his coach said he can eat steaks now rather then salads. LOL

What he meant by that is Mcgregor no longer has to diet to shed his fat. This is why I keep thinking you don't understand the difference between weigh cut and water weight cut.

Mcgregor didn't start training camp until couple of weeks ago.... what in the world makes you think he has gained that much muscle mass? We are staring at a pic couple of weeks in of what he looked like before the weight cut versus Aldo.

I mean seriously you need to start thinking before you write.

Nobody cares who you respect.
Dont give a shit what you care about punk I been on here longer than you and can think whatever I want. I was watching mma back before they had weight classes and people could drop a class to win.

I'm starting to think you are a delusional fanatic.

You're source and backbone of assuming Mcgregor will go on a heavy weight lifting session is because his coach said he can eat steaks now rather then salads. LOL

What he meant by that is Mcgregor no longer has to diet to shed his fat. This is why I keep thinking you don't understand the difference between weigh cut and water weight cut.

Mcgregor didn't start training camp until couple of weeks ago.... what in the world makes you think he has gained that much muscle mass? We are staring at a pic couple of weeks in of what he looked like before the weight cut versus Aldo.

I mean seriously you need to start thinking before you write.

"Your source". Learn the difference between "your" and you're". That you don't know it does not surprise me at all.

I can't believe you are still ranting on, nonsensically, about the same shit. In response, go and read my other 10 or 15 posts in response to your drivel.

If/when McG beat RDA I can't see how he makes 145 again.

"Your source". Learn the difference between "your" and you're". That you don't know it does not surprise me at all.

I can't believe you are still ranting on, nonsensically, about the same shit. In response, go and read my other 10 or 15 posts in response to your drivel.
When you got slammed in the argument and you got backed into a corner you resorted to being a lame grammar police rather then defending your stupid irrational position.

Go educate yourself on the difference between weight cut vs water weight cut. It's not that hard.

Here is a video of GSP talking about adding weight but he clearly lies because I personally think he used steroids at one time but he claims to have added 8 pounds in 3 months but that is very difficult to do. Lets be clear I have never accused Conor of using steroids,he actually don't look like he is using them to me,him bulking up this quickly is what raises peoples suspicion

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2010/2/17/1314353/georges-st-pierre-talks-about

Can't see the link, but did he specifically mention muscle, otherwise it'll more than likely be more fat than muscle. Now way he adds 8lb or lean mass in 3 months without roids.

Back