Rumored McGregor may have been in a physical altercation when in England for a funeral

Sooner than later that loser will piss off the wrong people, and it won't end well.

That story is older than time
Is it?

How many sports stars or celebrities do you see acting up like this?

How often do any of them bump into the mythic 'wrong person?

Was never the same after Nate spanked him
This story ends badly for me the sooner the better , just an awful awful person

Banging someone's girl at a funereal just makes out Irish look like the biggest cucks if they don't shun Conor now.

Its so hard to tell what is real with this guy anymore and why is it that in 2023 the videos for this shit are always in such piss poor quality...cant even make out it that's him for sure. If it is another superb moment when the lights and cameras aren't around being an asshat to fans...this time kids. Sigh I hope Chandler fucking murks him and retires his ass but I doubt Conor ever fights again.

I write this in almost every Conor thread.

A friend of mine lived (for work) in Dublin at the time Conor started to become really popular. I once asked him about Conor and he said that the Irish don't like him particularly.

It all makes sense now.

Still have more respect for Conor than some hedge fund scum bag.
Conor fought tooth and nail with his own two hands to make his fortune, mean while “sophisticated” Wall Street crook in a suit made his money stealing from working class retirements and pensions.

Conor is going to have to hit rock bottom to change. Sadly his physical prime is over and who knows how bad his body is at this point. I remember when he broke his leg against Poirier people were saying how coke makes bones more brittle over time, I wouldn't be surprised. Too much success and money can destroy you, and I suppose Conor is going to show people how.

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg
<Dany07>

Banging someone's girl at a funereal just makes out Irish look like the biggest cucks if they don't shun Conor now.

McGregor's father is a Scouser, so maybe this was a funeral on the English side of his family. Don't see why the Irish should have to carry all the blame.

doesn't he have a father to slap him around a bit?
There's photos of his father at the funeral. I think it may be his sister ( conors aunt)
The dad doesn't seem to even be able to control the guy or want to

Funeral happened in England. Smaller known fact is conor has a lot of family in the Liverpool area.
His dad was born in Liverpool to Irish and English parents who split when he was young. It's sad really. Seems some of the children were taken by one parent to Ireland and others kept with the English parent in Liverpool. Conor is cucking the uk and Ireland it seems

Back