Media McGregor spasms during Sports Illustrated interview

He's done. I hope one day we can get a real documentary on Conors life.

What is it that you want to see in that documentary? How more "real" can you possibly get than what we are already seeing? You have to be a serious sick SOB to enjoy watching that video and want to see more.

I hope not to see or hear about Conor for a very long time because that would mean he is still alive.

Karma is a complete sham. Let me know when it catches up to the real evil people of this world (Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Clintons, etc), and then you can talk about it being real. Until then, it's just something idiots parrot anytime someone they don't like has a bad day.

BTW, the fact that you're enjoying this is some low life shit. Drug abuse doesn't just destroy the user, it also wrecks the people around them (their family). Conor has kids.

You may not be a fan of the guy, and that's fine, but to find enjoyment in this is completely shot. You can't be much of a better person than he is, if that's how you're responding.

My god imagine being such a loser that you get this upset because someone is laughing at your idol.

A man that cheats on his wife serially, punches oap's in the face, has faced several rape charges, laughs at former opponents dead family members or calls their wives hoes. Don't try and twist it you're the only lowlife here if this is who you worship 😄😄😄

Last edited:
Why would they?

Seriously.

they could be excluded from the fun. His baby mama has a life of luxury forever and gets to spend all her time raising her kids, so of course its worth it for her.

He just keepin around people that want to get on the train and party. You tell me how someone can control a dude with that kind of money? You cant unless you put him in jail and he's too rich to stay there hahahah

You're 90% right... but what if he had a rich and famous friend as well? Rich people do often hang out with other rich people and they don't need his money and they can have fun with other rich people.

Reactions: HHJ
There's zero chance he fights again any time soon. I'm sorry to say this as I love his showmanship, but he's too much a financial risk.

Dana knows the truth about Conor's substance abuse issues. I guarantee it. Dana's probably got a library full of text messages along these lines:
  • "Hey Dana. Was hanging out with Conor last night here in Vegas. He was so fucked up we had to babysit him in his hotel room from 4 am to noon. He's in bad shape. Just thought you'd like to know"
  • "Dana....dude, you can't have Conor fight in the summer. He could get hurt..."
Here's a scenario:
  1. Let's say they sign Conor up for a fight, giving him every possible pass imaginable on the drug testing front, while also knowing he's got massive addiction issues.
  2. That means they ONLY test for metabolites related to PEDs, not cocaine or crystal meth.
  3. Conor gets in the octagon and takes a brutal right-hook that knocks him out.
  4. Conor starts convulsing in the middle of the octagon because his body is so weakened from self-abuse.
  5. Conor is rushed to the ER, or even worse, the morgue.
The UFC can be held liable for negligence, regardless of how many contracts have been signed by both parties. Contrary to what people think, contracts are NOT fool-proof protections against lawsuits. If during a discovery phase, Dana's text messages and emails show that he was fully aware of Conor's problems, and still pushed the fight forward, you can bet your ass that he and his company will be on the hook for financial damages.

This is what's holding up Conor's return. It's not out of any kindness for Conor; it's a simple business calculation. This is why the UFC hasn't made a formal announcement about his return/

If they throw him in there in this state, their legal exposure is gigantic.
They let Chuck fight and get knocked out every fight brutally even knowing he was a drug addict

Underlying mental illness (likely) coupled with an endless supply of money and ability to ascertain your drugs of choice.. there is no behavioral boundaries for him. He basically just can't murder someone and has to pay his taxes and his money will prevent him from real problems.

Irish genes don't help. lol
preaching to the choir my man lol. i share those genes and know what they bring very well. god knows i been through my struggles and can only imagine how off the rails id have gone in my late twenties/early thirties if i had mcgregor money at the time. i get the mcgregor hate, but if you haven't had a certain kind of life, it's difficult to understand and have perspective on it

What is it that you want to see in that documentary? How more "real" can you possibly get than what we are already seeing? You have to be a serious sick SOB to enjoy watching that video and want to see more.

I hope not to see or hear about Conor for a very long time because that would mean he is still alive.
The documentaries about Conor are a joke, they completely avoid the real questions and investigative journalism about the realities of his downfall.

It has nothing to do with being sick or enjoying his misfortunes. Grow up.

He was on Ariel saying how they should make him an A class action star. Hollywood having a little hazing with him here for sure, get in your place in line pup

Saw an article on this on another site and had to see for myself. Don't know if dude was fuct up or just showing clear signs of PTSD. The way he twitches and shakes his shoulders and has a problem speaking was sad to see and hard to watch I ended it half way.

They let Chuck fight and get knocked out every fight brutally even knowing he was a drug addict

The UFC wasn't a billion dollar company then. WAY different context. Shit it was a different company when Jon Jones was going through al of his fuckups and that wasn't terribly long ago.

There is no chance Conor's getting anywhere near that octagon in the near future, and I think there's a high probability he never fights in the UFC ever again. The UFC is running every kind of risk mitigation possible and they're undoubtedly realizing that he's too much of a loose cannon to bank on at this point. The math they run these days when it comes to match-making is likely as sophisticated as anything you'd see at Goldman Sachs.

Forget how disturbing the video in this thread is. If you're responsible for shareholder value (which is the UFC's primary concern now), do you want to waste millions cranking up the marketing machine for a fight that has a 50/50 chance of actually happening? Printing posters, compositing ads, making t-shirts, scheduling junkets; all of this shit costs a lot of money and the organization ends up taking it on the chin if the fighter pulls out.

IF the Chandler fight was signed sealed and delivered (and we have no proof of this whatsoever), it's undoubtedly been canceled since this video went public.

I am 100% confident that Chandler/McGregor isn't happening.

Saw an article on this on another site and had to see for myself. Don't know if dude was fuct up or just showing clear signs of PTSD. The way he twitches and shakes his shoulders and has a problem speaking was sad to see and hard to watch I ended it half way.

I think you are confusing PTSD with some other issue. Maybe you mean CTE? What Conor is doing is not Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. He is not showing a trigger response to past trauma. More like he is coked out or coming down from being coked out.

So this isn’t just cocaine??

I hope he was on something and this isn't the new CTE Connor McGregor. It's not like he fought way past his prime taking constant KO's like Chuck Liddell did. Conor really doesn't have that many miles on him compared to most others his age.

Back