Media McGregor spasms during Sports Illustrated interview

Conor looked like he was having back & shoulder spasms. His speaking cadence was slower, and broken up, but his words were normal.

Yes imagine if they just happened to bump into each other in a dark alley? Takedown neckcrank and no Herb Dean.

<Ellaria01>{<redford}
Some Conor ball washer would just say..

But then Conor can throw the knee. “Nobody can take that left knee”.

There are no rules to break. But Herb did pull Conor’s toes out of the fence once, or twice.

Breh.

I've had this myself. But, after like a near-death amount of ecstasy / comedown and, other shit. Also when I took endless amounts of high quality meth 2-3 days once... It was very bad. He's fkn TWEAKING...

It's no different than how he looked at the UFC 196 pre-fight press conference:

And I believe both were/are signs of drug use.

I have been telling people for ages that he is an huge cokehead.

The guy better check into rehab soon for his own sake.

At a certain point people will be feeling bad for Conor rather than making fun of the guy. Seems like he has some serious issues.

What real questions are they avoiding? What is there to investigate? Do you have an intelligence deficiency condition? You sound desperate to want to see him lying in a gutter somewhere for some reason.

What is the "reality of his downfall" you want to see and why? The guy just costarred in a major feature film at the highest level. He is still insanely rich, famous, popular, and successful sorry that doesn't seem to fit the false reality you want to believe.
I think you're the one with the intelligence deficiency condition. Why do you think The Smashing Machine is such a highly praised & compelling documentary? Do you actually believe it's because people rejoice seeing someone sabotage and ruin their own life?

Who said anything about him being unsuccessful? This is about his professional athletic career being completely derailed by fame, wealth, money, drugs and alcohol which are a HUGE part of his story, the story the Netflix fluff pieces failed to even address.

Has Hollywood/Mainstream media picked up on this?
Hollywood couldn't give less of a damn about what some washed up fighter is doing while promoting a crappy remake of a B movie.

Outside of a very small number of people, Connor McGregor is nobody. TMZ will show easy clips, like him beating up a sports mascot, but anything that requires a 30 second attention span will be ignored.

Fucking hell, it looks like stereotypical brain damage. His voice is also noticeably lower. He's one of those cases where all that money just completely ruined him.

Back