Media McGregor to Ferguson: “I’m gonna end you and badly. I’ve never forgot”

Who wins in a potential fight?

• Total voters
This would be the last fight Conor could win in the UFC.

I think even random unranked contender series guys would beat current Conor. But he’s still less washed than Tony, who may be the worst currently active fighter in the entire UFC.

Ferguson was ended a long time ago, his brain is too mashed up to catch up to that fact though. Calling out someone like Tony Ferguson in 2023 is sad

Both have look very worn in most recent competition. I think I'd favor Conor, but I surely wouldn't be surprised with any result. Tony did at least look good against Chandler in round 1 of their fight.

Only six more (losses) until the Micheal Johnson rematch !!!!

<{ByeHomer}>

You all act like this is below Conor. Conor has climbed his way into popularity by always choosing the fighter option of the guy that's on vacation rather than the sidelined fighter that actually had a camp and was training for the opportunity.

At least it proves he or his team have a concrete assessment of his current capabilities.
They know he would be easily KO'ed by Chandler or any top 5.

Tony still has a name, and is a very winnable fight for him, so from a business perspective, its a great move.
With a win, his retarded fanbase will eat every delusional word he says, so he will be able to milk a win for 2 more years.

Nevertheless, its a good fight, they are more or less evenly matched: Conor has more strength and power, but less cardio and heart, Tony has a lot of heart and cardio, but seems a frail old man.
Conor probably wins this, but i doubt he can KO Tony, and Tony might be able to draw a good amount of blood!

All in all, an interesting fight for two washed fighters.

McGregor is shot to pieces and hasn't won a meaningful fight in years. He's also been abusing his body for years and is coming off a horrendous leg break. Tony has been losing but at least he's been fighting.

This isn't Conor from 2016. I doubt he fights again, anyway.
McGregor is shot to pieces and hasn't won a meaningful fight in years. He's also been abusing his body for years and is coming off a horrendous leg break. Tony has been losing but at least he's been fighting.

just comparing what McGregor has shown in last few fight

Not disagreeing with you, I just think Tony is a lot farther from what he was than McGregor is.

I wonder how much pain Conor was in on Saturday after seeing O'Malley become the new Conor with all the love and admiration from the just bleed fans.

Money and drugs can only buy temporary happiness for so long.. He wants to be admired and feared so badly but he can't win a fight so he's digging at the bottom of the barrel for someone like the ghost of Tony.. so sad.

McGregor has 5 fights in about 7 years and was finished in 4 of them. On paper this is a pretty fair fight. I'd favor Conor but I think Tony has his moments and makes it competitive. Kind of a shitty fight either way. Tony needs to retire and Conor should just go away.

they should both leave the UFC, get jacked on roids ... and fight an exhibition boxing match.

Back