MCGREGOR vs MAYWEATHER: Who Are You Rooting For?

Who Do You HOPE Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Unsurprisingly a lot of hate in this thread.

Pulling for Conor of course but know he's gonna get whooped, take his money and come back to create red panty nights, change bum lives and maximise Sherdog butthurt for a few more years.
Preach!

An MMA forum MMA fighter up against a boxer that even most boxing fans hope loses each fight.

But of course 40% or Shertards hope the boxer will win......

Boxing is what I originally got into and it is a big part of MMA. Why does it have to be either or? Can't we enjoy both? I think Mayweather will win because he is better in every facet of boxing it is not hate just being realistic.

This is MMA forum my dudes,of course you gotta support Conor,even if he got no chance.

Mayweather.

And lol at asking this question on a MMA board. Skews the results just a touch.

Conor.

Is there anything to like about Floyd? Anything at all?

Mayweather.

And lol at asking this question on a MMA board. Skews the results just a touch.

Eh... They just had a presser in fucking Los Angeles and the crowd was 80% Mac. And before we go to the race thing, let me say this...

It could have been Anderson Silva, who's both Black and Brazilian instead of Mayweather and it would have been WAYYY closer.

I have been on the Conor wagon for his entire run and even won 2 account bets along the way. This train is going until the wheels come off. Im still wondering "is this real life?"

Been a MMA fan since the beginning of PRIDE
I hope Floyd will win via brutal beating à la Diaz and keeps kicking Conor's face "try to tap out now you yellow bitch!"

Floyd gets DQ'd and thrown, Conor's jaw is broken and he can't speak for a very long time but he gets his money, poor dude earned it, but order remains in the universe: a true boxer can't lose to a guy who had looked like a bitch standing wiith a BJJ guy like Nate Diaz.

In reality Floyd will simply beat Conor easily, probably box him up for a couple rounds to show how easy it is for him, and then will finish it quickly, leaving the Conor virgins army crying that "it doesn't mean shit, of course Conor was going to lose, like, hello? Floyd was the boxing world champ lol you morons didn't see it coming? But if Floyd comes to MMA Conor would win and blablabla"

Only Mayweather can save hardcore fans from the Conor casuals... holy shit, and I thought Ronda fanboys were the worst, life really is full of surprises...

RF

are you kidding me? of course im rooting for mcgregor. would be insane if he won. also, flyod beats women.

It would be interesting to see him in an mma match with Cyborg though if he's into that.

I think he'd have a hard time even with Nunes

Rooting for Mayweather as I am originally a boxing / muay thai fan

But bless Conor, he is a very good mma striker

Hopefully this event is good promotion for boxing and mma alike

This fight is suck a joke. Little fragile Floyd jr needs to get his ass kicked. This is as bad as the carlos baldomir and big show fights.

It would be hilarious if Conor wins. Imagine all the salty boxing fans for years to come.
as an MMA fan, as ridiculous as this fight is. you have to want Conor to win. the boxing vs MMA thing has been a debate for YEARS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back