MCGREGOR vs MAYWEATHER: Who Are You Rooting For?

Who Do You HOPE Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
as an MMA fan, as ridiculous as this fight is. you have to want Conor to win. the boxing vs MMA thing has been a debate for YEARS

Yeah but when Floyd wins it doesn't really solve anything. The answer will always be a boxer in boxing and an MMA guy in MMA. There's no real way to truly combine the two unless you make it a kickboxing match but Floyd would never agree to that.

as an MMA fan, as ridiculous as this fight is. you have to want Conor to win. the boxing vs MMA thing has been a debate for YEARS

I don't like McGregor but I selected him to win in this poll just because he represents MMA in this boxing match, like it or not. I just hope Floyd doesn't make him look stupid.

mcgregor since i think boxing purists are mostly anti-mma and obnoxious and ignorant, plus floyd fanboys seem worse than mcg ones even though both act as though may/macs accomplishments are their own

Number of people who will flood the boxing forum post Conor getting stopped to make "boxing is dead" threads and complain that Floyd ran- 512 and counting.

Mayweather by DQ 3rd round.

Way to much $$$$$$$ involved for this not to be rigged.

3rd round early in they clinch and Mc will put a very loose hold or lock in,he wont fully apply it,just fake an attempt.
Stoppage he acts like 'oh shit what did i do'

Mayweather gets his 50-0 retains face
'he had to cheat to better me '
Mcgregor plays the panto villian for 100 mill +
'im a natural animal i just naturally go for the kill ,i messed up '

Leaves open a poss 2nd for when they are skint

This.

Sherdog will out do itself and cheer on the wife beater from another sport because because they hate Conor. Sad really.

I don`t hate Conor at all but I think it is much sadder that so called mma fans are more interested in freak shows than in actual mma fights. Also it`s pathetic that other fighters want to do the "Conor" now. Manuwa wants to fight Haye, Miocic wants to fight Joshua. This bullshit has to stop. So I hope Mayweather beats Conor decisively to end this nonsense. To be honest if Conor knocks out Floyd one part of me will laugh and celebrate but the other (bigger) part wants this fake shit to end.

So I root for mma. Meaning Conor gets back to earth and the mma world can go back to normal.

Neither of them. I want this to end embarrassingly for the both of them. Make it controversial, like Conor tries some spinning stuff and gets DQed, or Floyd pulls a Victor Ortiz.
Meaning he gets sucker punched or he's the one doing the sucker punch again? I wouldn't mind seeing him get sucker punch ko'd, it'd be perfect karma.

Conor's confidence in his time in mma has been a sight to see. If he can pull off beating 49-0 Mayweather it will be astonishing. I doubt it will happen but his confidence and composure under pressure is always worth a watch.

I give Conor a 20% chance of winning. Rooting for him all the way.

This is career suicide for Conor. He's gonna lose and lose badly. Casuals won't give a shit about him afterward and neither will a good number of hardcore fans.

This is a good thing, though. Conor has become a cancer to the sport of mma. His absence will be a blessing.

Mayweather. I'm a Boxing fan and if he loses the floodgates will open with all the "Boxing is dead" threads

This is the first time I will ever be rooting for McGregor. MMA over Boxing. Sorry N' shit.

It's prolly about 50/50 in my mind right now, but I'm sure that'll change between now and the fight. I'd have to say I Hate To Say It, but I HOPE Mayweather wins by a very slim margin. Tired of McGregor's antics, and really WOULD like to see Mayweather beat up on Conor's body a little bit and frustrate him lol

This is MMA forum my dudes,of course you gotta support Conor,even if he got no chance.
Far too many can't get past the hate bruv...mma fans or not the hate overpowers them enough to support a convicted woman beater.

276 MMA 'fans' going for a boxer?
Wouldn't find 10 rooting for Conor on any boxing forum. And Floyd's not even popular amongst them. Sad!

Any result if fine for me.

Hoping it becomes an absolute clown fiesta.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back