Me sidekicking for 30 seconds straight

It's a million times faster and less telegraphed. Along with taking no power penalty for bringing it into the front like a jab. Although if it's tkd sparring then you can't kick their thighs with it, which is the best place for sparring.

GSP is not a Taekwondo guy and he still pulled one off
https://www.google.se/imgres?imgurl=https://strikingthoughtssite.files.wordpress.com/2017/11/gsp-side-kick-comp.gif?w=431&imgrefurl=https://strikingthoughtssite.wordpress.com/2017/11/12/michael-bisping-vs-george-st-pierre-the-show-of-wisdom-technical-breakdown/&h=246&w=431&tbnid=bjn7c73rcttbeM&tbnh=169&tbnw=297&vet=1&docid=45fDbr5iil8VxM

It's not more powerful with the lead. Compare throwing a roundhouse kick with your lead leg compared to your rear one. There is a longer rotation - more room for acceleration=more power

Last edited:
GSP is not a Taekwondo guy and he still pulled one off
Not saying it's impossible or even bad, the rear sidekick, but off the top of my head I can name Whittaker, Romero, sage, conor, and jon as people who have used the lead leg side kick. I'm sure there is more. It's just higher percentage.

Not saying it's impossible or even bad, the rear sidekick, but off the top of my head I can name Whittaker, Romero, sage, conor, and jon as people who have used the lead leg side kick. I'm sure there is more. It's just higher percentage.

Yeah it is but it's not as powerful unless you run from the other side of a football field.

How is it your fucking business whether I train right now or not?

Because you're posting multiple technique videos in a stand up forum. The inference is you want helpful criticism that you would then use with your training to help further your technique.If youre not training therefore not getting better why post videos at all?

Because you're posting multiple technique videos in a stand up forum. The inference is you want helpful criticism that you would then use with your training to help further your technique.If youre not training therefore not getting better why post videos at all?

I never said I wasn't training. The dojang is closed for the summer.

No fucking way that Callen dude has done TaeKwonDo passed the age of 5

Yeah it is but it's not as powerful unless you run from the other side of a football field.
I beg to differ, all of your bodyweight is in a proper lead leg sidekick.
tumblr_oebv3750hK1r7vh24o1_500.gif

Googled sidekick knockout, first thing to come up is this lead leg sidekick.

I beg to differ, all of your bodyweight is in a proper lead leg sidekick.
tumblr_oebv3750hK1r7vh24o1_500.gif

Googled sidekick knockout, first thing to come up is this lead leg sidekick.

Look at where he connected. It has nothing to do with it being a lead leg. You don't need a lot of force to take a guy out with a kick to the neck

Last edited:
Look at the stance, then look at where the kick goes. Do you even know how to aim a kick?
And you don't even have the balance to kick out of your stance, in every single kick you throw you step into it with your lead leg and use flailing body movements to get your leg up & around, and you still fail. I'm not even joking when I say my former TKD instructor would leave you permanently stuck at white belt.

Look at the stance, then look at where the kick goes. Do you even know how to aim a kick?
And you don't even have the balance to kick out of your stance, in every single kick you throw you step into it with your lead leg and use flailing body movements to get your leg up & around, and you still fail. I'm not even joking when I say my former TKD instructor would leave you permanently stuck at white belt.

I don't give a fuck what your instructor would do.

Most Sanda guys got a killer lead sidekick

I don't give a fuck what your instructor would do.

Well that's the point people are trying to make to you, you post all these videos and pass comments about yourself and others but to what end, are you just going to keep spewing your video's on this forum, you are not improving and you do not and will not take criticism..........

I have a great lead leg sidekick and left front kick on the mitts and can push big guys back who stand neutral. There's this douchebag though at the place who is always acting macho, even asking me to kick him with no mitts. And he walks forward when I kick to squeeze the power out of it. But I can push him back at will with my trusted left leg..

I think the reason lead leg front kicks and side kicks suit me is due to the quad dependency. I got thick quads even when at my skinniest. But I don't like kicking air...

Back