Media Personalities Most Likely To Switch Political Sides In Time (Tomi Lahren)

Call me when you remember how to be a patriot. LOL@the mentally weakest among us lecturing those of educated belief on how to wield skeptical thinking:

nfvp.jpg

I'll DM Trump if I want to know your opinion, my sweet young cuck.

You, overemotional, overwrought and absolutely obsessed with Trump, calling anybody mentally weak, is hilarious. I'll bet you go to bed gnashing his name between your teeth and wake up doing the same. This election broke the lot of you.
Educated belief? Skeptical thinking? Spare us. You keep falling hook, line and sinker for the imminent downfall of TRUMP. You're the Charlie Brown to the propaganda wing / media's Lucy.
So, anyway, please explain why being enemies with Russia is a good thing. We were once, but that was a long time ago. World has changed.

Also, being a "patriot" is blindly swallowing whatever drivel the government and their trained monkey on a stick media feeds you? Really? Since when? You actually believed and trusted the CIA regarding this farce.

It seems to me we have a common enemy in ISIS, and I fail to see how being hostile to Russia somehow makes you a "patriot" Seems to me, we should be cooperating, at least in regards to Syria. Doesn't mean we should be friends (HRC's ridiculous and embarrassing "reset" - which the idiot didn't even translate right, she used the Russian word for overcharge - has shown us that), but an alliance against ISIS and their offshoots is good, isn't it? And if not, please explain why not. And I don't want to here "they can't be trusted". I know that. Either can Israel, but that doesn't seem to be a factor strangely enough. I want to know how being against a US / Russian alliance against ISIS makes you more of a patriot. But what do I know, I'm not a pro-Israel, zionist neocon. I actually want what is best for the US.

Regarding the graph, aren't you a republican?
Oops.

You, overemotional, overwrought and absolutely obsessed with Trump, calling anybody mentally weak, is hilarious. I'll bet you go to bed gnashing his name between your teeth and wake up doing the same. This election broke the lot of you.
Educated belief? Skeptical thinking? Spare us. You keep falling hook, line and sinker for the imminent downfall of TRUMP. You're the Charlie Brown to the propaganda wing / media's Lucy.
So, anyway, please explain why being enemies with Russia is a good thing. We were once, but that was a long time ago. World has changed.

Also, being a "patriot" is blindly swallowing whatever drivel the government and their trained monkey on a stick media feeds you? Really? Since when? You actually believed and trusted the CIA regarding this farce.

It seems to me we have a common enemy in ISIS, and I fail to see how being hostile to Russia somehow makes you a "patriot" Seems to me, we should be cooperating, at least in regards to Syria. Doesn't mean we should be friends (HRC's ridiculous and embarrassing "reset" - which the idiot didn't even translate right, she used the Russian word for overcharge - has shown us that), but an alliance against ISIS and their offshoots is good, isn't it? And if not, please explain why not. And I don't want to here "they can't be trusted". I know that. Either can Israel, but that doesn't seem to be a factor strangely enough. I want to know how being against a US / Russian alliance against ISIS makes you more of a patriot. But what do I know, I'm not a pro-Israel, zionist neocon. I actually want what is best for the US.

Regarding the graph, aren't you a republican?
Oops.
LMFAO...

giphy.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back