Media Purge Begins: No dissent allowed. We've always been at war with Eastasia.

So having a differing opinion to serve as an alternative to the mainline opinion isn't unbiased? Maybe i'm misunderstanding this whole bias thing, you should elaborate.

I eagerly await your response, this is gonna be good.
You dont even stop to consider how credible that 'opinion' is when the shill is literally paid to shill. Their job is to be a windbag for Trump/RNC, not give their honest opinion or analysis. It's been this way for as long as I've followed politics since the Bush admin.

And yet here you are trying to legitimize this type of pseudojournalism in 2018.

CNN and MSNBC appear to have integrity. Can't say the same for RedState. That must hurt to know.
Didn't MSNBC just openly defend a journalist for them who openly lied fabricating a ridiculous Russian hack job?

CNN is fake news, everyone knows this unless you've been blue pilled.

Never heard of Red State, but maybe it should change its name to Red Hat.

you wanna know where you just lost all credibility ? lol .. lay off the crack

Did they engage in a purge of differing opinions like RedState or not? Answer the question straight.

You dont even stop to consider how credible that 'opinion' is when the shill is literally paid to shill. Their job is to be a windbag for Trump/RNC, not give their honest opinion or analysis. It's been this way for as long as I've followed politics since the Bush admin.

And yet here you are trying to legitimize this type of pseudojournalism in 2018.

When the shills are people like Kellyanne Conway and Corey Lewandowski, who are you to tell them that their opinions aren't held in earnest? Why do you jump into "They're being paid to shill" when it's far more likely that they were going to shill anyway due to their political leanings and were hired to serve that purpose?

I'd say former campaign managers of the subject campaign should have the depth of knowledge to give informed opinions from their perspective, no? Both of them were employed by CNN, mind you.

lol

Are you having fun with all of this wonky conjecture?

Conjecture? RedStatee did this. CNN and NBC did not. I'm not sure you know what conjecture means.

Conjecture? RedStatee did this. CNN and NBC did not. I'm not sure you know what conjecture means.

So, you know without a shadow of a doubt that they were explicitly fired because of their rhetoric towards Trump?

Did they engage in a purge of differing opinions like RedState or not? Answer the question straight.

When the shills are people like Kellyanne Conway and Corey Lewandowski, who are you to tell them that their opinions aren't held in earnest? Why do you jump into "They're being paid to shill" when it's far more likely that they were going to shill anyway due to their political leanings and were hired to serve that purpose?

I'd say former campaign managers of the subject campaign should have the depth of knowledge to give informed opinions from their perspective, no? Both of them were employed by CNN, mind you.

And without question you just eat it up. It's astonishing to me how the more educated wing of politics still manages to drop the ball in the intelligence department so often.

So, you know without a shadow of a doubt that they were explicitly fired because of their rhetoric towards Trump?

Oh great, this shit again.

This is the same shit you guys do whenever people talk about racism. You ask for the most trivial details to try and disprove the issue, then you act like the actual action is invalid because of that slippery detail. It the same shit as in this thread, where all of a sudden bananas being thrown at black people were invalidated because there wasn't some explicitly racist term said. Ignore all the context, none of that shit matters, where's the explicit intent????? No wrongdoing!!!

Just like that, that tangent in this thread is patently retarded. If they were fired because of their performance, it would make sense. But as stated, these were people generating page views for the organization. So there goes the business motive, considering the entire point of the site is to be seen. What do all these people have in common? They all had principled grievances with what Trump was doing. You all of a sudden fire a bunch of people who made you money (some top earners), and they all happened to be detractors of Trump, and you're going to tell me that's NOT the reason? And we have a person involved who can corroborate this information? Do you realize that if a business did this with sex, and you could provide this kind of evidence, there would be a really strong case? How dumb do you have to be to ignore that?

But hey, there's not a case involved, RedState was well within their right to do what they did. It's the message it sends that's the insidious part.

And without question you just eat it up. It's astonishing to me how the more educated wing of politics still manages to drop the ball in the intelligence department so often.

I don't eat any of it up, i've posted on my sources of information before.

<DisgustingHHH>

Oh great, this shit again.

This is the same shit you guys do whenever people talk about racism. You ask for the most trivial details to try and disprove the issue, then you act like the actual action is invalid because of that slippery detail. It the same shit as in this thread, where all of a sudden bananas being thrown at black people were invalidated because there wasn't some explicitly racist term said. Ignore all the context, none of that shit matters, where's the explicit intent????? No wrongdoing!!!

Just like that, that tangent in this thread is patently retarded. If they were fired because of their performance, it would make sense. But as stated, these were people generating page views for the organization. So there goes the business motive, considering the entire point of the site is to be seen. What do all these people have in common? They all had principled grievances with what Trump was doing. You all of a sudden fire a bunch of people who made you money (some top earners), and they all happened to be detractors of Trump, and you're going to tell me that's NOT the reason? And we have a person involved who can corroborate this information? Do you realize that if a business did this with sex, and you could provide this kind of evidence, there would be a really strong case? How dumb do you have to be to ignore that?

But hey, there's not a case involved, RedState was well within their right to do what they did. It's the message it sends that's the insidious part.

I don't eat any of it up, i've posted on my sources of information before.

<DisgustingHHH>

So in other words, you're speculating?

So in other words, you're speculating?

Sorry Viva, i'm a little bit too preoccupied to go full retard with you right now. If you were being constructive i'm sure i'd be able to muster up a response, but you're just playing deflections, and not particularly good ones at that. So i'm gonna go kill some mechs with some other mechs, but here's to ya.

<3>

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-frey-redstate-20180427-story.html

RedState just became a safe space for Trump supporters

https://www.thedailybeast.com/conservative-site-redstate-purges-anti-trump-voices-fired-writers-say

Conservative Site RedState ‘Purges’ Anti-Trump Writers

Wait, it's the "free thinkers" doing the purging? Who even saw that coming?

<puh-lease75>

Hey @Trotsky, you made a thread wondering if the big F was making a resurgence? Here's some gas for your fire boyo.

Take a look at the criticisms for yourselves, we've reached a point where even pointing out the detrimental part of Trump's policies (the tax cuts exploding the deficits) results in losing your job. Turns out "free thinkers" don't give a damn about diversity of thought, just confirmation of what they think they know.

Anyone who thinks fascism is making a comeback does not know what fascism is. Get a fucking history lesson.

Marxism which is VERIFIABLELY the MOST MURDEROUS system ever made is making a comeback. Maybe we should worry about that.

Anyone who thinks fascism is making a comeback does not know what fascism is. Get a fucking history lesson.

Marxism which is VERIFIABLELY the MOST MURDEROUS system ever made is making a comeback. Maybe we should worry about that.

I've posted on Trump and Mussolini before, the comparison isn't exactly unwarranted. Then again, i've read The Doctrine of Fascism.

LOL how is this even a talking point... media are partisan hacks?

So now it's like 70% are anti-Trump

Yeah because there just aren't enough critics of Trump in the MSM and blatantly leftist platforms.

Matthew 7:5

You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

See Flasedawn, all you need is more of the Bible in your life.

Can you russle up some bible scriptures that apply to the President?

I've posted on Trump and Mussolini before, the comparison isn't exactly unwarranted. Then again, i've read The Doctrine of Fascism.

They both possess strong skills in leadership and influence, however I think the similarities end there.

Back