(MEGA) Fighter Norwood Discussion

aight i tried putting mine up through photo upload but it was not working. got them up now.

32 in may. going grey like a motherfucker but ive always said, id rather be grey than lose my hair.

53389836_10156025774430913_4287836391863222272_n.jpg

53320745_10156025774455913_3757550115699556352_n.jpg
Not bad. Going gray prematurely but hairline is holding strong. Like I said earlier my uncle went full gray by like 28. But his hairline even at almost 60 is on point.

Not bad. Going gray prematurely but hairline is holding strong. Like I said earlier my uncle went full gray by like 28. But his hairline even at almost 60 is on point.
not bad?

are you undermining my hairline or something?

even at 35 in 3 years mine will be no where near yours.

what is mine.

do rate please.
AsaDuCXgb9RgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

You're a solid Norwaad 2, maybe even 1.5

You have a sizable buffer zone before the recession hits the suicide line, your temple points are virtually merging with your eyebrows and your recession angle is acute

I see some vellus hairs forming in the apex but overall it's holding up v well

You have a sizable buffer zone before the recession hits the suicide line, your temple points are virtually merging with your eyebrows and your recession angle is acute

<Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45>

thats a very nice drawing of saying im a nw -1.

<{anton}><{anton}><{anton}><{anton}><{anton}>

Crossposting this over at HairLossTalk.com rn

not bad?

are you undermining my hairline or something?

even at 35 in 3 years mine will be no where near yours.
No. Honestly it looks fine to me. I see no issue with it. The graying is what ages you. Little bit of color, would do you fine. I would say, balding NO. Aging. YES. That's what my barber told me. It ain't balding it's aging. When you have 30 hairs come off in the shower and left on your pillow. That's balding.

ok, I reached page 10. fuck this thread

No. Honestly it looks fine to me. I see no issue with it. The graying is what ages you. Little bit of color, would do you fine.
Lol, tbh one day I was having lunch with my dad. And my dad has been grey since I was born (he was a bit old. Mid 30s). I had always asked him if I was more grey then I was, especially after turning 24 (near 7 years ago). He said alway, no son, I was much greyer than you.

Then during this lunch he said, ‘son you are actually greyer than i ever was at your age’. And tbh this killed me a bit. I don’t know if my dad was lying to me my whole life trying to make me feel good, but he did used to dye his hair so I know I got that confidence in me that he didn’t have.

Lol, tbh one day I was having lunch with my dad. And my dad has been grey since I was born (he was a bit old. Mid 30s). I had always asked him if I was more grey then I was, especially after turning 24 (near 7 years ago). He said alway, no son, I was much greyer than you.

Then during this lunch he said, ‘son you are actually greyer than i ever was at your age’. And tbh this killed me a bit. I don’t know if my dad was lying to me my whole life trying to make me feel good, but he did used to dye his hair so I know I got that confidence in me that he didn’t have.
Haha. Its mostly genetic. There's nothing most people can do. You can do all tricks, the dyes, the rogaine, the transplants etc. You're just fighting nature/genetics. We all age. That's life.

@Wadtucket post yours playboy!

I’ll be waiting all like...

KUzF9kc_J-eg53ErvH-7C6Pbo04pC_vtMuO-9plNJ-A8xUGVvTnbH-e61yttH-N4vOUqSqEaYNATHuEZ7ueYGz8p02QAacq9r-4FcdKS5H9BnydLueWEItqVx1flC1r3tsOzbA=w469-h314-nc
Lol I'm very interested to see his. The guy is an expert on this. I don't think he will post it, he admitted he's a baldman fighting it. But who knows, maybe it ain't that bad. We all age in different ways.

I have to be setting a record for hair loss. Had full head of hair a year ago. Was sick for about a year. 6 months in started losing hair. Now at about Snatch version of Jason Statham level bald only its pretty much even over the top of my head with hair line not receding. Looks ridiculous.

Haha. Its mostly genetic. There's nothing most people can do. You can do all tricks, the dyes, the rogaine, the transplants etc. You're just fighting nature/genetics. We all age. That's life.
dying hair is the oldest trick in the trade. my dad actually stopped that around 50.

i still see lots of sri lankans in the 70s who should be full grey walking around with jet black hair. its a status thing from my culture. they thing it makes them lesser of a person tbh. i dont necessarily embrace it, not sure why. but i am a strong believer in natural appearance. but if they want to do that, and if that makes them happy, good for them.

I have to be setting a record for hair loss. Had full head of hair a year ago. Was sick for about a year. 6 months in started losing hair. Now at about Snatch version of Jason Statham level bald only its pretty much even over the top of my head with hair line not receding. Looks ridiculous.
You ever get a thyroid panel done?

~DaViD|

dying hair is the oldest trick in the trade. my dad actually stopped that around 50.

i still see lots of sri lankans in the 70s who should be full grey walking around with jet black hair. its a status thing from my culture. they thing it makes them lesser of a person tbh. i dont necessarily embrace it, not sure why. but i am a strong believer in natural appearance. but if they want to do that, and if that makes them happy, good for them.
Honestly it's kind of a trend to dye your hair full gray/silver and be a silver fox. I think Shaub did it before. You should do that. It could look cool.

How old are You? Also if you had cancer, you get a pass

Maybe you can recognize a fighter by his build or moves. But can you name the fighter by hairline?

Feel free to post your favorite fighters hairline and let the sherbro's guess.

Here are the first ten.

Fighter 1

OQ7fGk3.gif

Fighter 2

38QciEl.gif

Fighter 3

tw6FEw6.gif

Fighter 4

FvorIt9.gif

Fighter 5

MOcl8i5.gif

Fighter 6