Meisha Tate working out

FAKE body parts!

SMH

At least she doesn't have a fake ass.

Also, why are so many guys cool with fake tits, but not cool with a fake ass.

They are BOTH disgusting and...trashy to the Nth degree.

Lmao at this gay bastard

Go fuck a my little pony plushie

Serious question: How could you train grappling having Miesha Tate, in that outfit, as your training partner? Everybody would be behind her. Most important, high risk of having an erection. Just being honest.
For real, used to take judo and eventually taught the kids/beginner class and one of the beginners (around my age mind you) was a smoking little Italian spinner type who liked to flirt while doing groundwork .... if not for that Gi my hard-on would be there obvious for all kids (and their parents) to enjoy.

Yes, me and her eventually smashed ... again and again and again

Maybe I'm gay but how are we not talking about the dude with no arms or legs in the background (lower right)?

In terms of Meisha, would smash, that has been established for years.
Well at least now he's got something to stand on after a roll with Miesha

fake tits are gross. If you’re a surface level artificial kinda douchebag then it won’t bother you but for normal humans with common sense the thought of some fake shit in someone’s tit is pretty fucking nasty and by no means attractive

Hey Gump! Get a load of the tits on her

Maybe I'm gay but how are we not talking about the dude with no arms or legs in the background (lower right)?

I thought for sure that was a "I'll see how many people I can get to scroll up and look for a dude with no arms or legs" post.

Totally missed it, and I'm not that good at keeping focus.

Or some extreme religious lncel. Sheesh, who get's that worked up over a pair of fake tit's?

It's not like Meisha looked like this.
443A9CB200000578-0-image-m-9_1505301066314.jpg

She looks like this

Kyle Maynard. He fought once.

Did she undo her nose job? Her nose looks huge in TS pic.

Back