Meisha Tate working out

Cuz you can work out and get an ass. Not tits.

Why do people like you find fake tits unappealing?

Would your girl like you more if you had a fake dick?

Fake body parts...for the loss.

Coming from the fool with the anime chick as his av.
{<jordan}

Nothing fake about them playboy, just implants between the chest muscles.

Plus who cares as long as they look good, using words like disgusting makes me think you're probably into men.
Or some extreme religious lncel. Sheesh, who get's that worked up over a pair of fake tit's?

It's not like Meisha looked like this.
443A9CB200000578-0-image-m-9_1505301066314.jpg

Every year her rack seems to get bigger and bigger.

Would your girl like you more if you had a fake dick?

Fake body parts...for the loss.
I dunno if you know this but all single women have a dildo or vibrator and enjoy the hell out of it

I dunno if you know this but all single women have a dildo or vibrator and enjoy the hell out of it

True.

But this is also a truism for women...they want/need real cock; this is COMMON knowledge.

Take you for example. Jacking off is good, but sex feels...................like sex.

Cuz you can work out and get an ass. Not tits.

Why do people like you find fake tits unappealing?
Common misconception about asses. That's like saying u can take certain hormones or get fat and get boobs. Not everyone can do either

True.

But this is also a truism for women...they want/need real cock; this is COMMON knowledge.

Take you for example. Jacking off is good, but sex feels...................like sex.
I didn't realize that Miesha had a fake vagina.

Even though her face is a bit average her waist to ass/tits ratio is as good as it's ever looked. She used to be thicker waisted.

Common misconception about asses. That's like saying u can take certain hormones or get fat and get boobs. Not everyone can do either
Considering the ass is mostly muscle of which fat anchors onto, yep. If they cant theyre doing it wrong.

Show me a female bodybuilder with NO ass. If you do, ill show you 100 that do.

Back