Social Meme Thread v.84: Retaking Constantinople

Status
Not open for further replies.
298712791_1427159071137101_6916784824455482151_n.jpg

It got moved to the lounge so you could be free to say anything you wanted without derailing another thread. No need to lie about it.
I had no idea. My apologies. @Lowmanproblems . I'm not checking notifications until I'm done serving my anti child endangerment probation.

Also, I wouldn't wander into the lounge for anything.

I had no idea. My apologies. @Lowmanproblems . I'm not checking notifications until I'm done serving my anti child endangerment probation.

Also, I wouldn't wander into the lounge for anything.

No problem. The lounge is meant to be a place for off topic post such as that. I know the presentation is that it is a leftist mecca, but it is really just a catch all for everything not thread worthy or general chat. Everyone is always welcomed, regardless of political affiliations.

^ @BroRogan

<36>

The religion today is pretty evenly split between Catholics and a variety of Protestants. The church my family is/was part of is member to the ELCA (Evangelical Lutheran Church of America), which absorbed the original NLCA (Norwegian Lutheran Church of America) that was started at the beginning of the 20th century. I believe the data metric used for this was the amount of churches per capita. It's #3 behind only Mississippi and Alabama, lol.

nda1.jpg

My upbringing there is a massive part of who I am hence dedicating my banned suredog handle to it. I imagine it's a large part of why I can vibe so well with you and other folks like @Hognoxious and Rip. My father was a great, Great Man (and the only one I will ever fear on this planet). He deserves the lion's share of credit, but it's also the culture that surrounded and was passed onto him. The ancestry, culture, people, and place are all irrevocably linked in my heart and mind. It is my individual, unique experience and I can't even quantify how important it is to me or the level of intensity behind it.

Anyhow, more to the point: it's going to be really hard for the state to maintain and protect its autonomy, commodities, culture, economy, independence and values against the US federal government and in the face of this fucking wildly egregious WEF driven globalist agenda. Maybe should seize control of the ICBM nuclear weapons arsenal and go rogue. :D

The LGM-30 Minuteman is an American land-based intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) in service with the Air Force Global Strike Command. As of 2022, the Minuteman III version is the only land-based ICBM in service in the United States and represents the land leg of the U.S. nuclear triad, along with the Trident submarine-launched ballistic missile (SLBM) and nuclear weapons carried by long-range strategic bombers.

nda2.jpg
Word man. I was the last of my kind in the dc area. Knew my neighbors and what cars they drove. Had keys to each other’s houses as well

thing is we grew up in the cut flower era. Where we stopped being religious and moral and virtuous. It was ok for a while. Kids could indulge and do what they wanted. Is the kids are older and the flowers have wilted.
I’m a huge history nerd. I’ve read so much about all the decay and saw it coming. I’m not even that religious. I didn’t go to church at all from 7-18. And only a bit and bounced around churches then. I’ve only started taking my kids recently. Want to vaccinate them agains the woke. I’m not fully against all abortion. I just think it’s murder and you have to hear that.
Also from the dc areas I’ve seen so many immoral people. Cheating and sleeping around never need well for anyone. It’s destructive and it’s effects hurt people financially and if they have kids, then very much so

I've lived here almost my whole life, and I've never heard anyone speak German other than at the Norsk Hostfest

I don't think "2nd most" necessarily equates to prevalent. I've never heard it aside from Würst Bier Hall in Fargo a few Summers ago; I did when we'd drive down to visit extended fam in Brookings and Sioux Falls but that's South Dakota, though they aren't much different. Don't you live between Minot and the AFB?

Word man. I was the last of my kind in the dc area. Knew my neighbors and what cars they drove. Had keys to each other’s houses as well

thing is we grew up in the cut flower era. Where we stopped being religious and moral and virtuous. It was ok for a while. Kids could indulge and do what they wanted. Is the kids are older and the flowers have wilted.
I’m a huge history nerd. I’ve read so much about all the decay and saw it coming. I’m not even that religious. I didn’t go to church at all from 7-18. And only a bit and bounced around churches then. I’ve only started taking my kids recently. Want to vaccinate them agains the woke. I’m not fully against all abortion. I just think it’s murder and you have to hear that.
Also from the dc areas I’ve seen so many immoral people. Cheating and sleeping around never need well for anyone. It’s destructive and it’s effects hurt people financially and if they have kids, then very much so

{<jordan}

Sort of fake news headline.

They nixed it from school board meetings, not the schools.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jess_bjj
Back