Social Meme Thread v103: Guillotines and Woodchippers

Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks like she shit her pants...

The amount of planning and time management this dude exhibited... He deserves to be sleeping with multiple women at a time... I think the post said 6?!?!

I was juggling two, sometimes three in my early single days after getting divorced... fuck me, it wasn't worth it. It was fun, but damn...

No way! Huberman!?

Gotta love Union workers...

They should be ashamed

THeY'Re ToO hEaVy FoR uS!!!

1p74ap.jpg

There's gotta be more to this story.
Looks bad from the short clip, especially cause she had to put the child down first before dumping them.
However, those guys are picking up shit all day, everyday. If they pick up everyone's overloaded/overweight bins then at some point their backs are going to get fucked. Who's going to take care of them if that happens, sorry but those guys are right to tell people like her to fuck off.

Looks bad from the short clip, especially cause she had to put the child down first before dumping them.
However, those guys are picking up shit all day, everyday. If they pick up everyone's overloaded/overweight bins then at some point their backs are going to get fucked. Who's going to take care of them if that happens, sorry but those guys are right to tell people like her to fuck off.

She lifted them. Couldn't have been that heavy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back