Media Merab Dvalishvili Says He's Fighting Sean O'Malley - UFC 306: The Sphere - Sept. 14 (via UFC India Show)

Merab wins quite easily in a fair fight the majority of the time.

But this is Endeavor. Bet the house on Sean. It's a lock.

Any droppage Sean gets = insta-KO called. Any time Sean wobbles him = insta-TKO called. If it goes to decision = version #100 on Sherdog resulting in "boy these are real incompetent judges" that for some reason never EVER understands that this "incompetence" never... EVER... works against the marketing favorite.

Merab has to finish him without getting dropped a single time in order to win. Same rules of Conor/Khabib in other words. Possible but not likely.

Also... watch my psychic powers at work MONTHS in advance... Herb Dean will ref this one.

Last edited:
Merab always gets rocked in every fight he's in. Doesn't have subs or ability to hold people down. Omalley by TKO.

Cejudo smacked up Merab in Rd 1.

O'Malley has the skills to reach Merab and clown power to finish him.

Looking forward to this showdown.

Your greatness has not been seen for a while now. I hope you work through whatever issue you are having that has turned you into a shit poster. You used to be beautiful, Sherbro.
If you find yourself disagreeing, you should immediately change your opinion to fit my worldview

If you find yourself disagreeing, you should immediately change your opinion to fit my worldview
no-i-dont-think.gif

Merab wins quite easily in a fair fight the majority of the time.

But this is Endeavor. Bet the house on Sean. It's a lock.

Any droppage Sean gets = insta-KO called. Any time Sean wobbles him = insta-TKO called. If it goes to decision = version #100 on Sherdog resulting in "boy these are real incompetent judges" that for some reason never EVER understands that this "incompetence" never... EVER... works against the marketing favorite.

Merab has to finish him without getting dropped a single time in order to win. Same rules of Conor/Khabib in other words. Possible but not likely.

Also... watch my psychic powers at work MONTHS in advance... Herb Dean will ref this one.

You know what...

This does feel like it has potential be that controversial fight where Sean O'Malley gets comprehensively out-wrestled, but loses because Sean landed 2 punches per 4:58 of getting dominated and therefore 'did more damage' <lol>

Merab couldn’t take Aldo down so let’s not pretend like he’s some unstoppable Khabib-type wrestler

Merab couldn’t take Aldo down so let’s not pretend like he’s some unstoppable Khabib-type wrestler

Don't worry if O'malley KOs him he will be talked about as a bum with shit victories over a downhill Marlon Moraes who almost KOed him silly in the first round, victory over old ass Henry who almost KOed him, victory over old ass Aldo where he didn't do shit.

That way O'malley can still be a bum even if he wins via KO.

I guess Sean finally got around to his emails and remembered to finally mention merabs name. Now he can stop begging people to know who he is

Back